A dead project also dumping XRP......"clever coin"

BAX

1 minute ago, Tyvole said:

So you are assuming that my assumptions are incorrect. nice.

Your in that context was rhetorical, not necessarily you.

2 minutes ago, Tyvole said:

Both of you feel so american to me, that i feel like im in a church atm.

Didn't take long for you to make me question if it should've been rhetorical at all.

Just now, Trentsteel said:

No, I just assumed you had, just by reading your posts.....just sell and be done with it and unburden yourself and this forum of your misery 

I dont feel misery and i dont feel a need to sell, bud im not afraid of hard truths the way you are. That is the difference you are too weak for that. Maybe you should sell cause you are invested emotionally.

You are so scared of what you precieve as negative views that you feel a need to respond and be defensive about it.

That is the way you look to me right now, you can disagree bud it doesnt change my view of you :) . If you would feel confident in your investment and not scared, you def would not reply to these threads and see them as positive for your investments, when people are 'fufding' an asset with great future value its to your benefit isnt it?

32 minutes ago, Tyvole said:

People talk about project that is dumping xrp here, So in your opinion it is not dumping xrp? I mean what the fk you trying to say here. This is binary, and we have immutable ledger, so your opinion has 0 value on this.

You just dont want to hear something, that is ignorance.

Nothing changed in 5 years time. Ripple and different big holders have been dumping since inception... at pretty steady intervals but growing amounts due to growing volumes. Sort of explains having 42bln XRP on the market in just 5 years time.

It's just now the price is lagging behind it is suddenly because of that same old dumping. For some part that is true, prices drop when supply increases. But now it's a great scheme from the big scammers at Ripple&friends. Fine, but just as tinfoil hat as waiting for $ 589 EOY.

Prices dump exactly when the price wanted to go up in the past months. If we stay tinfoil and I would have to guess between Ripple legaly committing suicide, or the usual big entities that have been doing this since crypto started and get bigger and bigger every cycle? 

Edited by Caracappa

1 minute ago, Caracappa said:

Nothing changed in 5 years time. Ripple and different big holders have been dumping since inception... at pretty steady intervals but growing amounts due to growing volumes. Sort of explains having 42bln XRP on the market in just 5 years time.

It's just now the price is lagging behind it is suddenly because of that same old dumping. For some part that is true, prices drop when supply increases. But now it's a great scheme from the big scammers at Ripple&friends. Fine, but just as tinfoil hat as waiting for $ 589 EOY.

Prices dump exactly when the price wanted to go up in the past months. If I would have to guess between Ripple legaly committing suicide, or the usual big entities that have been doing this since crypto started and get bigger and bigger every cycle? 

Your computer might be faulty, You seem to have different text on the screen then whats actually on the server; You created imaginary content that you reply to.

Just now, Tyvole said:

Your computer might be faulty, You seem to have different text on the screen then whats actually on the server; You created imaginary content that you reply to.

No, I just responded like you are doing for the past 12 posts. Shouting, not listening. Seems to work fine!

9 hours ago, Capone said:

All I am trying to do here is to save people from loosing their hard earned money in this dead end scam .

LOL - just because you sold.  Basic human psychology - you are not invested in XRP so you want to be "right" and not see it pump past $3 or $5 or whatever - then you will consider youself "wrong" when you still made money anyway.  Relax, nothing is as black and white as you think it is.  If XRP is a "dead end scam", put your case forward. 

20 minutes ago, Tyvole said:

I dont feel misery and i dont feel a need to sell, bud im not afraid of hard truths the way you are. That is the difference you are too weak for that. Maybe you should sell cause you are invested emotionally.

You are so scared of what you precieve as negative views that you feel a need to respond and be defensive about it.

That is the way you look to me right now, you can disagree bud it doesnt change my view of you :) . If you would feel confident in your investment and not scared, you def would not reply to these threads and see them as positive for your investments, when people are 'fufding' an asset with great future value its to your benefit isnt it?

There you go again with the psychoanalysis...Is this your defense mechanism...don't bother to answer it was rhetorical

Yer, I'm that emotional this is the first negative post I've commented on in the last 3 months, so yer, your argument seems to fall apart just about where it started. try better next time Freud

Edited by Trentsteel
missed something

I stand by my prior statement on the price, because oddly enough many of the things I said then are still entirely applicable now:

While some things have changed since the fall of 2017, many of these things have not.

And yet folks waltz on in here like the they just discovered electricity ahead of everyone else and can't believe how stupid everyone else is.

I wish we had a constraint where until you've got a decent rep score you are forced to browse the archives. Just so many people log on here and act like the room has been empty and devoid of intelligent conversation until they showed up.

Selling 1 million XRP per day? Awesome, that provides additional liquidity for more people who actually want to contribute to the ecosystem to do so. I hope banks and market makers in India are satisfied with that. Better to get out of the game if you can't provide the utility and you've got debts to pay and or mouths to finish feeding while you unwind.

Did you miss the video where Ashish B hoped they could give XRP to every person in India? Money that is not spent in commerce does not find new markets - money that does not find new markets cannot appreciate.

xRapid has algorithms that actually try to trade at higher prices IIRC - the system when used to capacity is designed to enhance the price as often as possible for those involved.

Cashing out now seems like a dumb move, but if you have to derisk because of other business decisions you've made - so be it.

But blaming Ripple for selling a business asset to someone who wanted to buy it and planned to develop systems that would use it - calling it a bad move and stupid?

What kind of nonsense are they teaching in 'business school' these days?

10 hours ago, Julian_Williams said:

This is bunkum and factually incorrect.  Hope is the most important ingredient of success.  Optimism drives us to start to do new things and hold a wide variety of opinions. Optimists are well known to be healthier, more successful and more driven that pessimists.

Hopefulness does not stop us looking on all sides of an argument.  In fact a healthy optimistic personality makes a good debater because they are not afraid to look around corners and face adversity.  Taking a side in an argument is also healthy.  Holding fixed opinions seems to me to be the behaviour of pessimists more than optimists.

Have nothing to add, just wanted this to be posted again.