Sign in to follow this  
BAX

A dead project also dumping XRP......"clever coin"

7 minutes ago, Capone said:

I’m just curious how it would be interpreted in a court of law .

If my memory serves, some guy told you to "step back from the ledge" (or words to that effect).  It's an expression.  It is generally understood to mean "calm down."

As evidenced by your continued belligerence, use was justified...

Case dismissed.

*gavel down*

On 7/11/2019 at 5:59 PM, BAX said:

Again great discovery from @Silkjaer, just look at what he found

A project that is already dead is dumping 1mil XRP every day.

Can you imagine what a mistake Ripple did to invest 1.5bln XRP in clever coin :D

I mean common.....clever coin.....are you serious?!?!?

A lot of mistakes done by Ripple and continue to pile on top of the big mountain of mistakes regarding their most valuable asset - XRP!

I am really disappointed if this is true!!!!! :(

Wow.. another thread devoted to bashing Ripple Strategy..  I wonder how many people they have that are experts in business strategy and execution who know how to maximize shareholder value ?..  I guess obviously a lot more than in these forums..

Here's what I think:

I humbly submit that we don't own the company and are only invested in XRP. ..  which they had so kindly advised us in the past:  "Ripple (the company) does not promote XRP as a speculative investment" .. Therefore, logically,  we have no right to second guess how they conduct or run their company..

So, the solution is really, really dead simple:

1. You believe in Ripple labs, it's team and their long term vision .. then by all means invest in the ecosystem if you want.
  2. You think it's a scam and the team are bumbling idiots.. then don't invest ..

You don't have to pretend altruism and waste time to tell people what they should or should not believe in or do.  Most people who have the knowledge and expertise to sign up to a cryptocurrency exchange can make informed decisions all by themselves.

5 hours ago, richxrp said:

Wow.. another thread devoted to bashing Ripple Strategy..  I wonder how many people they have that are experts in business strategy and execution who know how to maximize shareholder value ?..  I guess obviously a lot more than in these forums..

Here's what I think:

I humbly submit that we don't own the company and are only invested in XRP. ..  which they had so kindly advised us in the past:  "Ripple (the company) does not promote XRP as a speculative investment" .. Therefore, logically,  we have no right to second guess how they conduct or run their company..

So, the solution is really, really dead simple:

1. You believe in Ripple labs, it's team and their long term vision .. then by all means invest in the ecosystem if you want.
  2. You think it's a scam and the team are bumbling idiots.. then don't invest ..

You don't have to pretend altruism and waste time to tell people what they should or should not believe in or do.  Most people who have the knowledge and expertise to sign up to a cryptocurrency exchange can make informed decisions all by themselves.

Of course I am bashing Ripple strategy and YES they have a lot of people that have to be FIRED!!!!

Ripple doesn't promote XRP because it would be then classified as security!

In stock investment Ripple received around $200 million, only the last quarter they received close to this number from XRP sales!!!

I never said Ripple is a scam and I believe in Ripple and I am for the long term vision but you are saying I shouldn't question them and some of their stupid decisions?

I will say that you are totally wrong and we should all question their wrong movements and criticize them when Ripple make mistakes.

In the past Ripple employees like @nikb and @JoelKatz said numerous times that we should always question Ripple and what they do!

59 minutes ago, BAX said:

In the past Ripple employees like @nikb and @JoelKatz said numerous times that we should always question Ripple and what they do!

And JK said that those who did not create XRP have no right to judge its distribution. So, psssssst. 

1 hour ago, BAX said:

With these statements they try to demonstrate how "transparent" Ripple is. It is now obvious Ripple is very opaque and they only share the information that is advantageous for them. 

7 hours ago, richxrp said:

humbly submit that we don't own the company and are only invested in XRP. ..  which they had so kindly advised us in the past:  "Ripple (the company) does not promote XRP as a speculative investment" .. Therefore, logically,  we have no right to second guess how they conduct or run their company..

Brad and other employees have critized many times ICOs and yet they are running the longest ICOs by selling XRP to raise funds. They must show transparency in xrp holdings and sells. How, When and To they are sellings just as any public company have to. 

On 7/11/2019 at 5:46 PM, Capone said:

I got in at $0.18 in the summer of 2017 and made a fortune. Now I am making a fortune with Bitcoin :D

That’s cool. I bought in at a much lower price and I’m still holding.

I could make a fortune now if I sold but I believe in what ripple stands for and what they are doing long term. 

Sure btc will go up but I think xrp will be worth much more for me in the long term. 

2 hours ago, Dario_o said:

BTW we'll have selling pressure from

• escrow
  • jed
  • dead projects
  • founders
  • xpring projects
  • charities
  • whales

for a bunch of years.

I wish there was a website where you could monitor the XRP transactions of the known XRP accounts of those in aggregate as listed in above. Right know I think the closest thing we have are the charts published by @jbjnr occasionally. If you could monitor this selling pressure in aggregate sufficiently (doesn't have to be perfect) then you could possibly be able to derive XRP price action way better than monitoring Ripple news or "TA experts".

7 minutes ago, hallwaymonitor said:

I wish there was a website where you could monitor the XRP transactions of the known XRP accounts of those in aggregate as listed in above. Right know I think the closest thing we have are the charts published by @jbjnr occasionally. If you could monitor this selling pressure in aggregate sufficiently (doesn't have to be perfect) then you could possibly be able to derive XRP price action way better than monitoring Ripple news or "TA experts".

I use to check  @whale_alert but having such tool would be absolutely awesome.

9 hours ago, richxrp said:

You think it's a scam and the team are bumbling idiots.. then don't invest

...and stay away from this forum I would add.