Sign in to follow this  
BAX

A dead project also dumping XRP......"clever coin"

11 minutes ago, Valhalla_Guy said:

They then pump the news about the new partnership.

Haven't you realized yet what everybody here knows ?.. XRP doesn't go up with positive news.. the correlation is  always in the opposite direction !.. That's why no news with XRP is  always good news..

3 minutes ago, richxrp said:

Haven't you realized yet what everybody here knows ?.. XRP doesn't go up with positive news.. the correlation is  always in the opposite direction !.. That's why no news with XRP is  always good news..

Funny if it were not true. Unfortunately the price dips are a result of programmatic sales, timed with the release of “good news”  all controlled by RL.

Been happening since 2018.

26 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Now that’s the professional attitude we’d like to see in here from a RL employee!

Yeah, the attitude of someone only used to praise and likes. When things get a bit rough then he leaves. Is this the attitude of someone saying that people should question things...? Lol

What do you expect from nikb? I remember Joelkatz saying once that he had no idea about an announcement that Ripple had just made. Ripple is a big company, you expect engineer to know everything and that they will answer you here as individuals? To me it seems nikb say us to keep questionning, but he has no better knowledge than us. The mentality here is awful lately, starting with the title of this thread when no one has a clue really of something that could be positive. Hope you keep posting on technical aspects of things nik.

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, nikb said:

You should always question things—never substitute someone else’s judgement for your own.

In other terms, a get out close

Edited by Moonraker

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, denverks said:

What do you expect from nikb?

Professionalism.

It’s very simple. I work for a national, well known bank in the Netherlands. A household name so to say. Everywhere I come people ( friends, family, neighbours, total strangers) ask me questions ( or worse: have a ton of criticism) about bank related matters, of which I often really have no clue about.  So I do my best to explain what exactly my job is at the bank and why I can’t answer their questions.( can’t instead of won’t, there’s a difference!) Politely, because in their eyes at that moment I represent “ the bank”. 

I can’t just say: hey feckers, I’m here only for pleasure, it’s the birthday party of my youngest , fcol!  ( although i’m thinking it!). 

Professionalism and an exemplary role.

( so sometimes I lie about my profession, saying I’m an independent consultant, lol)

Attitude. 

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin

2 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Now that’s the professional attitude we’d like to see in here from a RL employee!

Bro can you stop being an ass to @nikb 

I understand he is just another person like all of us.

Thats what some of you kids dont get in the xrp ecosystem we are all equal, nobody controls others actions.

And stop saying RL its not ripple labs anymore its ripple.

@nikb

Please continue posting here, i value your input. please ignore the trolls content with nothing but passive aggressive insults.

12 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I’m hesitant to judge a whole company by the behaviour of just one employee...

True, but.... Just wait and see if we can get a reply from somebody of the same company about other questions.

Just now, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

In my eyes it’s the other way around, kid. Weren’t you banned one time? For trolling? 

In my eyes you are a peasant trolling an actual ripple employee and not just any employee but an engineer who has contributed to the ledger. A seriously valuable resource to xrpchat you are pushing away because you are a little sad your bags are down.

just exit xrpchat and come back when youre not as pessimistic.