Sign in to follow this  
BAX

A dead project also dumping XRP......"clever coin"

Just now, Trentsteel said:

yer, I'm shaking with fear!, F**k you know about me? I'm not holding heavy bags on contrary, so take your halfbaked psychoanalysis and shove it up your bloated ASS

I don't put much credence into dot connecting dots either so your way off again Freud 

You dont fear anything, YET SO DEFENSIVE. alright :D

Luckily out of the blue we've got many new members signing up to the forum, complaining, coming up with suggestive articles and statements to save 'us poor bagholders'. Exactly at the same time that XRP lags behind in pricewise progress, making it the perfect timing. It's like jehovas witness, if they can convince even one to give up it's allready a win, and the conditions to do that have been 'made' perfect.

Nothing changed, but because the price lags Ripple sux, their strategies (of which we know and see nothing) are dumb and they've given up on XRP just weeks after they bought into Moneygram to go and build an example for competition of how the eco-system could be.

We are 2 years into a 3 to 5 year strategy as Ripple has said before. XRP is not used because there barely is a network to use it in. There barely is liquidity to make it efficiënt. Build the network, connect the institutions, build liquidity and let it roll on its own.

If they can succeed at that, we can all profit from it. And if they don't then too bad. If you feel otherwise? You've got too much money in the game.

3 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

This is bunkum and factually incorrect.  Hope is the most important ingredient of success.  Optimism drives us to start to do new things and hold a wide variety of opinions. Optimists are well known to be healthier, more successful and more driven that pessimists.

Hopefulness does not stop us looking on all sides of an argument.  In fact a healthy optimistic personality makes a good debater because they are not afraid to look around corners and face adversity.  Taking a side in an argument is also healthy.  Holding fixed in your opinions seems to me to be the behaviour of pessimists more than optimists.

Hope is a longing for a future condition over which you have no agency; it means you are essentially powerless.

Hope is useless.

4 minutes ago, Tyvole said:

Hope is a longing for a future condition over which you have no agency; it means you are essentially powerless.

Hope is useless.

hope springs eternal 

You have never hoped for anything? I think you will have done on more than a couple of occasions, in fact I know you have 

3 minutes ago, Tyvole said:

Hope is useless.

Bunkum, now you are behaving like a stuck record.  Have you nothing better to do with your time than posting half-baked dimwitted comments on a subject you neither understand or are interested in?  Really you need to review your narrow mindednes and repetitive behaviour.

5 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Luckily out of the blue we've got many new members signing up to the forum, complaining, coming up with suggestive articles and statements to save 'us poor bagholders'. Exactly at the same time that XRP lags behind in pricewise progress, making it the perfect timing. It's like jehovas witness, if they can convince even one to give up it's allready a win, and the conditions to do that have been 'made' perfect.

Nothing changed, but because the price lags Ripple sux, their strategies (of which we know and see nothing) are dumb and they've given up on XRP just weeks after they bought into Moneygram to go and build an example for competition of how the eco-system could be.

We are 2 years into a 3 to 5 year strategy as Ripple has said before. XRP is not used because there barely is a network to use it in. There barely is liquidity to make it efficiënt. Build the network, connect the institutions, build liquidity and let it roll on its own.

If they can succeed at that, we can all profit from it. And if they don't then too bad. If you feel otherwise? You've got too much money in the game.

People talk about project that is dumping xrp here, So in your opinion it is not dumping xrp? I mean what the fk you trying to say here. This is binary, and we have immutable ledger, so your opinion has 0 value on this.

You just dont want to hear something, that is ignorance.

2 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

hope springs eternal 

You have never hoped for anything? I think you will have done on more than a couple of occasions, in fact I know you have 

Doesn't make it any less useless.

3 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

Bunkum, now you are behaving like a stuck record.  Have you nothing better to do with your time than posting half-baked dimwitted comments on a subject you neither understand or are interested in?  Really you need to review your narrow mindednes and repetitive behaviour.

You are too scared to learn new things and prefer to live in ignorance if it threatens your idealistic view of ripple. Im more data driven instead of your wishful thinking. I think you should take break from this forum and learn a bit more about what you invested in. Discussion between us does not produce anything. Im done with this conversation.

1 minute ago, Trentsteel said:

So why do it?

Because its easy and takes 0 effort, thats why you like it.

its literally doing nothing.

2 minutes ago, Tyvole said:

Im more data driven instead of your wishful thinking.

Data is useless if your assumptions when interpreting it are incorrect. Also most data collected by tools we use is only a window into some aspects of reality, missing important information surrounding and intersecting our data points.

Just now, Tyvole said:

Because its easy and takes 0 effort, thats why you like it.

its literally doing nothing.

Nah, it takes more to be in an optimistic state of mind  than to let it simply fall into despair. I'll take expectations of a positive outcome with respect to me and those around me over capitulation

1 minute ago, Socrates said:

Data is useless if your assumptions when interpreting it are incorrect. Also most data collected by tools we use is only a window into some aspects of reality, missing important information surrounding and intersecting our data points.

So you are assuming that my assumptions are incorrect. nice.

1 minute ago, Trentsteel said:

Nah, it takes more to be in an optimistic state of mind  than to let it simply fall into despair. I'll take expectations of a positive outcome with respect to me and those around me over capitulation

It doesn't, its so much easier to be optimistic and hopeful. It takes a lot more to look at it the way it is, and still dont capitulate, the fact you already assumed someones capitulation is just reflection of what you would probably do.

Both of you feel so american to me, that i feel like im in a church atm.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Tyvole said:

So you are assuming that my assumptions are incorrect. nice.

It doesn't, its so much easier to be optimistic and hopeful. It takes a lot more to look at it the way it is, and still dont capitulate, the fact you already assumed someones capitulation is just reflection of what you would probably do.

Both of you feel so american to me, that i feel like im in a church atm.

No, I just assumed you had, just by reading your posts.....just sell and be done with it and unburden yourself and this forum of your misery 

I'm alright Jack, I've got a bit to go before my bags are under water...

Edited by Trentsteel