Charting the course of XRP

2 hours ago, xrpDeslie said:

Xrp volume these few days has been crushing it, exceeding eth and bnb, almost exceeded btc. I envision it will go to no. 2 in cap in not so distant future. 

And if the ODL thing got widespread like corona virus, dethroning btc as no.1 is not so unlikely anymore. 

Anyone with some brain cells know the shortcoming of btc. They're only prolonging its death due to personal interest, it can't remain no. 1 forever, someday those who awaken to the truth will outweigh those who personal interest people and push btc below no. 1.

- Signed off by Deslie - 

Heard this ages ago

Didn't happen

The market is in firm control of BTC whales, the trailblazer.

4 minutes ago, solid102 said:

ETH 3.0? Hahahahahaha we been waiting for ETH 2.0 for 4 years now and all we got is this gem:

I know, I know we all wait for something now, today, but trully speaking you got more than that.

Long awaited correction happening - very very important!!

We kissed 2$ at livecoinwatch today (I never use coinmarketcap), about 10 days ago we were at around 0.60

IMO no news can move the price that much than a potential win in a market defining lawsuit

XRP's situation is unprecedented - I dont see any reason why it could not gain to and beyond its ATH in sats (wherever BTC then will be) if the case goes in our favour

It just doesnt go straight - corrections are very much needed on the way

Edited by VanHasen

5 minutes ago, xrp_sea said:

This is not even a correction. Minor hiccup maybe. We're still up 25% over the last three days, 88% over the last 7 days.

Jop, honestly I hope it goes to at least 1.50 and consolidates a few days/weeks

But on the other hand its xrp, we know it can move violently when its on

Just now, Neurotoxin said:

A single day of “red” and everybody panics. Did all of you think it was gonna go straight up with absolutely no bumps on the way? Have you learned NOTHING since 2017?!

I just want volume! :D in any direction in/out/up/down :D

2 hours ago, xrp-nuke said:

Or ETH 2.0 or (3.0) supress ADA and DOT, first mover advantage.

BTC based on success of ETH 2.0 can go POS way + keep that all historical PoW work as value.

XRP funs always go against store of value, they think its meme, they got used that everything can be printed and dumped without any work underneath.

I think it is already too late for ETH to stop Dot and ADA bedding in.  ADA is run by Hoskinson, and Hoskinson has a charismatic personality, marketing and organisation skills and strong ethics.  He is building a very loyal and strong community and working on big African projects.  87% of the ADA tokens are staked.  He is going to roll over ETH.  FLR is also going "eat ETH's breakfast. 

I really think ETH 2 is too little too late.  Yes it will be a success, but not the sort of success that will stop what DOT and ADA have set in motion and now a long way down the road to rolling out.

Edited by Julian_Williams

28 minutes ago, Julian_Williams said:

I think it is already too late for ETH to stop Dot and ADA bedding in.  ADA is run by Hoskinson, and Hoskinson has a charismatic personality, marketing and organisation skills and strong ethics.  He is building a very loyal and strong community and working on big African projects.  87% of the ADA tokens are staked.  He is going to roll over ETH.  FLR is also going "eat ETH's breakfast. 

I really think ETH 2 is too little too late.  Yes it will be a success, but not the sort of success that will stop what DOT and ADA have set in motion and now a long way down the road to rolling out.

Word I Agree GIF by INTO ACTION