Charting the course of XRP

10 minutes ago, xrp-nuke said:

You do understand that they use Ethereum Virtual Machine, right? And you do understand that CAP theorem and Scalability trilemma are not myths. It means that they co-exist and compete for share in one or other industry.

Sorry for those of you who want this conversation to stop clogging up the thread. I will stop responding now but I need to clear this up because a lot of people will see this and think that Flare runs on Ethereum. It does not.

"To clarify. No. Flare does not run on Ethereum. Flare and Ethereum are their own blockchain networks that have both integrated and are utilizing the EVM (the Ethereum Virtual Machine) which IS NOT Ethereum. It is just a program to run things. Ethereum and the EVM merely share the same foundational name because they have the same creator. Full stop."

OK I'm gonna stop talking about Ethereum now.

10 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Sorry for those of you who want this conversation to stop clogging up the thread. I will stop responding now but I need to clear this up because a lot of people will see this and think that Flare runs on Ethereum. It does not.

"To clarify. No. Flare does not run on Ethereum. Flare and Ethereum are their own blockchain networks that have both integrated and are utilizing the EVM (the Ethereum Virtual Machine) which IS NOT Ethereum. It is just a program to run things. Ethereum and the EVM merely share the same foundational name because they have the same creator. Full stop."

OK I'm gonna stop talking about Ethereum now.

Yeah, I think my original post says Ethereum Virtual Machine and not Ethereum. 

Not sure why you even here made a drama.

1 hour ago, xrp-nuke said:

Cant understand, on one side you call it personal atack, but on other side you stay calm when some one wishes one or other project to get burned. Its like when we speak numbers, than it just statistics nothing personal?

One is an active member in this forum, the other is a project who’s owner isn’t even aware of this conversation. Let’s get back on topic, please. 

Personally I think ETH has already lost most of lure. Its performance in this bull run is a bit telling where you're seeing more promising "eth killers" essentially taking its market share. Only time will tell. 

I'm hopeful XRP will reach 2USD in the coming days. I really can't envisage seeing xrp dropping down back to 1.5 and consolidating before another massive jump that just seems too drastic. 

3 minutes ago, Panopticon said:

This guy claims Kraken relisted XRP. Anyone from US using Kraken to confirm?

Aren’t the “pro” versions of exchanges the UK or European versions? Like Coinbase for example. (I could be very wrong here). 

6 hours ago, Seoulite said:

Two main possibilities right now. This is a very rough estimate since it's hard to predict corrections, especially at the beginning. 

First we might stay in this range for a little while, maybe a few days, maybe longer. At some point we will go back down to around 1.50-1.40 and then bounce from there. TLDR is don't panic. The chart hasn't fundamentally changed. 

PrNOXLSY

Looks like we are getting option A. Basic thing we would expect here is another move up which may or may not break the top, then some pullback and go. This is a very rough guess. None of this is a big problem though, once again we consolidating at a new level so it's still positive. We did the same thing below $1 and look what happened there.

tSusntMh

49 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

Looks like we are getting option A. Basic thing we would expect here is another move up which may or may not break the top, then some pullback and go. This is a very rough guess. None of this is a big problem though, once again we consolidating at a new level so it's still positive. We did the same thing below $1 and look what happened there.

tSusntMh

Quick question regarding tradingview, I don't really use it and was trying to figure out how to zoom into the daily/hourly chart of a specific date like the 2017/18 bullrun, any help is much appreciated

1 hour ago, Seoulite said:

tSusntMh

I don't understand how you arrive at this prediction. What did you base this on? (I'm genuinely curious Seoulite - I'm trying to learn here).

Edited by banistersmind

31 minutes ago, banistersmind said:

I don't understand how you arrive at this prediction. What did you base this on? (I'm genuinely curious Seoulite - I'm trying to learn here).

He’s basically looking at patterns within specific timeframes, how much they extend up and down, etc and then basing future movements on that. I have never really paid much attention when the charts are posted, just because like you it all looked and sounded like “blah blah blah”. I basically just read what their thoughts were and what their targets were to see what they were thinking and went on about my day, so what I’m telling you are just general observations from half listening. I’m sure Seoulite will enlighten us both shortly. 

Anyone know what's up with the username "fahimth14"? 

He just pm me offering some btc but in return i need to do some fudding to back him up. 

I've done enough fud in my life as ex-btc maxi, I'm not going that path again, I decided to expose him, i hate bribes. 

42 minutes ago, xrpDeslie said:

Anyone know what's up with the username "fahimth14"? 

He just pm me offering some btc but in return i need to do some fudding to back him up. 

I've done enough fud in my life as ex-btc maxi, I'm not going that path again, I decided to expose him, i hate bribes. 

Is this really true?  People actually pay to get FUD on forums?  Does he want you to put anti XRP FUD on this forum?  Howmuch?