Charting the course of XRP

No way I am selling at .50c, this last week or so trend, of rise coil rise is so different than just one big pump. IMO this is now the start of what many believed with XRP.

I will continue with my fortnightly investment into XRP well over $1.00

Unless we keep buying the price will never gain the heights!

7 hours ago, Molten said:

We just breached the long term bear trend line that's been in place since April of 2018.  We need to hold above it, then dip back down and test it, and then things will start to get interesting if it confirms a resistance-->support flip.  

I don't know enough about these new futures to attribute anything to them one way or another.  Somehow I doubt they are playing a big role but we shall see.

DZRtY6Hp

I think it's too early to state that this trend line has been broken. In the past I've seen many fake breakouts (in other markets, mainly forex) and then as soon as enough fishes had caught the hook and bought, price fell again.

That said, the very positive observation is that price did not go lower than 0,2-0,19.

Edited by JJJ2

27 minutes ago, XRPanding said:

No way I am selling at .50c, this last week or so trend, of rise coil rise is so different than just one big pump. IMO this is now the start of what many believed with XRP.

I will continue with my fortnightly investment into XRP well over $1.00

Unless we keep buying the price will never gain the heights!

I'm keeping the coin for the next 10 years (unless it goes really up b4 that deadline).

I have a banzai strategy: want to see who's tougher    :dash1:

I meant tougher...

Edited by JJJ2

1 hour ago, xrp_is_love_xrp_is_life said:

If xrp will rally alone to $0.5 I Will sell a bit. I don't think it will sustain moon trip all by itself. Utility is not there yet. 

Well actually XRP is now the only crypto currency that is actually being used now. Volumes are low but the growth seems to be accelerating and the price has not reflected that yet in my opinion.

16 minutes ago, Trentsteel said:

Why even bother posting that crap here? I mean if it bothers you then open a thread of your own and post or maybe check the forums and you will see this had been discussed on many occasions 

Or it’s some kind of weird indirect trolling? Wouldn’t be surprised given it’s posted by a brand new account. 

7 hours ago, AlexJohanson said:

Do investors feel we are moving towards 50c or will a pullback likely to be imminent?

Furthermore are you ready to sell part of your stack at these increased prices ? 

I've been holding for over 2 years now, only buying. And in that time, prices have rarely been as low as they are now, even after our ~40 percent run over the last 1.5 months. That said, i'm holding for years to come. IF we go parabolic, I will sell small portions on the way up, but will likely never sell my whole stash. So no, at 50 cents, I won't even remotely consider selling. 3 dollars to 5 dollars? Maybe 5 to 10 percent of my total stash, with the intention to hopefully buy more back.

I'm not a trader anymore and just accumulate via DCA here and in stocks. One thing I will say though, this run up seems to be different. We might pullback some soon, but we've been continuously making higher highs and higher lows all through this year. Dips are being bought up rather then sold into. We haven't shot up significantly at any one time, but rather 5 to 10 percent jumps here and there, followed up accumulation and another step up, which I take as a good thing. This is exactly how a bull market starts, and one of these days, these climbs won't result in an immediate dump but instead convert into a bull phase - which we might be seeing now.

Who knows though, after the last two years, I can see why we're thinking it's going to dump (which we very well still could do) lol, but you can't deny we've taken out some pretty significant resistances as mentioned by Molten, which we haven't in the past, even on nice little runs. My $500 buys at .175 and .21 are sitting rather nicely though :) 

No charts for the next few days, but this is where we stand currently.  We have breached the 200 MA and have also maintained above the long term resistance line.  Last hurdles are $0.28 (just because it was such a strong resistance/support in the past) and then see if we can break out of the broadening wedge pattern that we have been in forever.  Essentially, if we break and hold above $0.30, I would declare the intermediate bearish trend to be over.  Others have said $0.50 is the value to reach and that would certainly confirm, but $0.30 is the big boy right now.

VsGiVyuH

3 hours ago, Elysium2030 said:

And the next attempt to break the 0.28 failed (bitstamp). 

Xrp tried it 4 times today, all denied

Hm, not cool

:blink:

Its a big one, be patient and give it a chance. Every tap without a violent rejection gets us closer to breaking through.