Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

1 hour ago, invest2lose said:

why eth over btc at these prices?

It's a judgment call, but ETH has been moving very well any time BTC gets strength...I think some bigger buyers probably load up on both together, routinely, when their buy signal is hit.

Plus, BTC has already had a good run and is up to half it's ATH.  ETH  is only up to 25% of its ATH. Long term, ETH probably has more future as far as developers and dapps....BTC has one use case only, and that might or might not continue in perpetuity. jmho.

4 hours ago, baobeiiiii said:

so... do you guys n gals think it will hit 35c again? I have cash on the exchange and want to make a buy.. but it's of course temping to see if it goes lower.

You asked this question 6 weeks ago, the entry I posted is still correct, are you still waiting for @ripplewaytogo price prediction of 35c AUD?image.thumb.png.63ca92b4d4f5b81c6cdcdd31b1db54af.png

Edited by bryce

2 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

I have CryptoInducedPovertySyndrome.

2 year bear market has triggered an indication to buy on all red days, but never sell. It's not good for the bank account :D

Can relate! It has made me "save" more money than I ever have in my life.. although the interest rate isn't currently great :dthinking:

1 minute ago, bryce said:

Can relate! It has made me "save" more money than I ever have in my life.. although the interest rate isn't currently great :dthinking:

I got that disease now too. But eventually we're gonna be looking good.

Nothing wrong with dip buying as long as the market is rising. Not the best strategy in 2018.  :)

7 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

I got that disease now too. But eventually we're gonna be looking good.

Nothing wrong with dip buying as long as the market is rising. Not the best strategy in 2018.  :)

I often come to this thread to read your posts. How do you feel about the short to medium term? It seems that 40c is a strong resistance level. I just bought more in case anyone is wondering.

5 minutes ago, baobeiiiii said:

I often come to this thread to read your posts. How do you feel about the short to medium term? It seems that 40c is a strong resistance level. I just bought more in case anyone is wondering.

It was a strong resistance level for a long time, now it's a strong area of support. How strong ? We might find out any time.  :)

I do not guarantee it to hold, but I expect it to hold. I've been buying at this level. 

Thats a basic rule to learn in TA, btw...which is "What was resistance becomes support." 

4 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

It was a strong resistance level for a long time, now it's a strong area of support. How strong ? We might find out any time.  :)

I do not guarantee it to hold, but I expect it to hold. I've been buying at this level. 

Thats a basic rule to learn in TA, btw...which is "What was resistance becomes support." 

This long term view illustrates this point

image.thumb.png.4f362b19aa4df1f9166d0bf7e66936e8.png

Edited by bryce

5 minutes ago, dr_ed said:

cheers for the reply.. i meant to say support, typo. I have a little on the exchange and i'm gonna wait and see. My brother made me an excel program so i can calculate my average price buying xrp once export transactions from the exchange. I'm sitting at .384 in euro cents.

On 6/30/2019 at 10:21 PM, TheXRPNinja said:

Yes. Something's up. Things are looking bearish to me in the short term since today.

- Massive coordinated short closes indicating a possible dump;

- Dragonfly doji yesterday, followed by a significant bearish engulfing candle;

- Reducing volume;

- Barely holding the bullflag/channel;

- We still go a bullish divergence on the MACD and RSI, so we got that going for us, which is nice.

Furthermore, today is also an important close day. Today's candle is the closing candle of the Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly time frames. This candle might influence further price movements heavily. We need it to close in the green for short term bullish continuation, but those chances are looking increasingly slim.

Okay, so movement played out just as anticipated.

Prepare for more bearish price action. We're just pulling back during the macro uptrend. This is healthy.