Eric123

Epic Pennant on BTC Chart

3 hours ago, tony71 said:

Well Monday came and BTC didn’t hold at 11k. I’m expecting another spike around July 20th which seems to coincides with Bakkt on July 22nd.  This month should be interesting. 

XRP not so much. lol

What's your reason for the spike on July 20th? In anticipation of Bakkt?

23 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

What's your reason for the spike on July 20th? In anticipation of Bakkt?

I posted a few comments after.  It’s been spiking last 3 months or more and always  the 3rd week of the month. . Not because of Bakkt but that would be the icing on the cake. 

Edited by tony71

I just bought some ETH here at 286 and change...... Just a slight add to a new position I'm trying to add to on weakness. We'll see how my timing works out. Not a trade, just another way to hedge my XRP stash until the Zerpening cometh.

1111970901_ScreenShot2019-07-02at10_29_52AM.thumb.png.0f97daafd7a31200636098f0cee0e647.png

Edited by dr_ed

9 hours ago, FarangKiNok said:

Going back up now! 

You look like a no nonsense kinda guy Sir ! Let's hope XRP brings us riches in the coming bull run.  

31 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

thoughts on LTC with the halvening happening next month?

I'm in a long position but not doing well from it. Probably can expect lots of volatility. If I'm wrong the best is already over. That'd be a big shame for my trade!

McklDpRF

At the moment price is between the monthly open above and a really important SR level below.

Here's the whole thing zoomed out. You can see how important that lower line is. I entered a small long position earlier this evening. Stop at 10532 on bitfinex. 

rN5DVjgi

A perfectly reasonable thing to do would be to short it off the monthly open. No idea which way thing'll go but those are the two closest relevant levels.

Edited by djdhrubs

1 hour ago, invest2lose said:

thoughts on LTC with the halvening happening next month?

I think it's reasonable to assume that LTC will run up into the halving and then sell off. In the last halving, it did not fall all the way back to the pre-halving level.

I like LTC for the medium term and intend to hodl through the volatility. I seriously doubt the best is over already.  I expect to see LTC pump sometime soon.

Screen Shot 2019-07-02 at 5.22.55 PM.png

BTC has reversed back to the upside, which appeared to be happening early yesterday morning, as reported here. I'm not sure if that's due to newly minted Tether being fed into the market, but it makes sense, viewed from a technical perspective, just sayin'.  It has the look of a manipulated market to me. On the last up leg things got too hot, and so the exchange whales are perhaps trying to modify their scammy machinations a little so as to keep the milk cow alive.

All the alts are in some state of rising stabilization, but not too much bullish action on anything I'm hodling.

1314171798_ScreenShot2019-07-03at7_05_00AM.thumb.png.b172e4d778fbf5588939097c8f299880.png

XRP still has the flag going....not sure how far this can go, but unless we start getting lower lows, it looks pretty good for some kind of pop back up....but at this point I expect us to hit some resistance back up around .46, which will have to be worked through now before we can test .50.

If the long term triangle theory is in play still, It might not be too far out to expect one more hard correction into a bottom, before we break out of it. Maybe we get a breakout off this flag.....but a re-test of .39, or even .35 sometime in August? This is not far-fetched to me. 

158266669_ScreenShot2019-07-03at7_21_32AM.thumb.png.2892c2e56fb7918aac593bef8721d603.png

Edited by dr_ed