New Prediction Game for the 4 quarters of 2019, please write your prediction.

7 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Ok then. Pulling some numbers out of my..

Q1 : $ 0.35  ( wasn’t that yesterday??) 

Q2 : $ 4.20 Gaining traction

Q3 : $ 6.80  Annnnnddd we’re launching

Q4 : $ 2,50 fooled again, should have sold at $ 8.50 ATH August 15. 

EOY/Q1 2020 : $ 2.10 

Please complete the sentence......... or others will do it for you.............lol

The crystal ball is in the shop, thus, casting a gaze upon the muddy and spent tea leaves:

Q1 <-> Q4: US$ 0.34 average. We will not see => US$ 1.00 before 2021.

Happy to be wrong though.

@ripplewaytogo- "I would love to do it but with 1 kid and another on the way I wont have the time to do it this year."

I guess your hubby gets to keep his Lego sets and your end of the bargain produced the new offspring? :kiss3:

For now I guess, the bearish trend ends between Q1 and Q2 but I agree that it is too early for an extremely bullish trend within 2019 or it would be absorbed by a further BTC drop (so while BTC drags down everything, XRP could be seen as bullish due to holding its price level). Therefore my prediction is sideways after Q1 with a bullish tendency that will unfold in 2020.

• Q1: 0.14 USD (hi thare :pardon:)
  • Q2: 0.23 USD
  • Q3: 0.44 USD
  • Q4: 0.54 USD

Nevertheless, I see the possibility of an earlier outbreak in the first two weeks of March 2019 which would make my predictions obsolete :tease:

Edited by tar

There won't be another bullrun until all of the utter morons in the space become disinterested and disappear/sell. That certainly includes every single person who ever entertained the random nobody "bearableguy123". Hopefully all of these people and their kin will sell their failed pipe-dream in the coming weeks and we will see a rise in late Q1.

Q1: 0.77

Q2: 1.24

Q3: 4.47

Q4: 12.63

Edited by Liminarori