ripplewaytogo

New Prediction Game for the 4 quarters of 2019, please write your prediction.

7 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Ok then. Pulling some numbers out of my..

Q1 : $ 0.35  ( wasn’t that yesterday??) 

Q2 : $ 4.20 Gaining traction

Q3 : $ 6.80  Annnnnddd we’re launching

Q4 : $ 2,50 fooled again, should have sold at $ 8.50 ATH August 15. 

EOY/Q1 2020 : $ 2.10 

Please complete the sentence......... or others will do it for you.............lol

12 minutes ago, Ylod said:

Yup, in 24 months time though.

He threatened to eat his dingus if his predictions don't come true too. That would be a tough one to swallow...

Oh its true, just found the article. Well its going to be tough to eat......lol

My prediction is $20 EOY, depending on regulation and Xrapid use. 

You never know whats around the corner but we will see.

For now, i'm just going to keep accumulating Xrp until the price is over $1 per Xrp

The crystal ball is in the shop, thus, casting a gaze upon the muddy and spent tea leaves:

Q1 <-> Q4: US$ 0.34 average. We will not see => US$ 1.00 before 2021.

Happy to be wrong though.

@ripplewaytogo- "I would love to do it but with 1 kid and another on the way I wont have the time to do it this year."

I guess your hubby gets to keep his Lego sets and your end of the bargain produced the new offspring? :kiss3:

Posted (edited)

For now I guess, the bearish trend ends between Q1 and Q2 but I agree that it is too early for an extremely bullish trend within 2019 or it would be absorbed by a further BTC drop (so while BTC drags down everything, XRP could be seen as bullish due to holding its price level). Therefore my prediction is sideways after Q1 with a bullish tendency that will unfold in 2020.

• Q1: 0.14 USD (hi thare :pardon:)
  • Q2: 0.23 USD
  • Q3: 0.44 USD
  • Q4: 0.54 USD

Nevertheless, I see the possibility of an earlier outbreak in the first two weeks of March 2019 which would make my predictions obsolete :tease:

Edited by tar

Posted (edited)

There won't be another bullrun until all of the utter morons in the space become disinterested and disappear/sell. That certainly includes every single person who ever entertained the random nobody "bearableguy123". Hopefully all of these people and their kin will sell their failed pipe-dream in the coming weeks and we will see a rise in late Q1.

Q1: 0.77

Q2: 1.24

Q3: 4.47

Q4: 12.63

Edited by Liminarori