Jump to content

Kalarie

Member
  • Content Count

    655
  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About Kalarie

  • Rank
    Advanced

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. I can't wait to see a Ripple lawyer show a price chart with new release days overlaid in court lol.
  2. I honestly feel like at some point the people buying Doge as a fad will move into coins with long term use cases like XRP. The fad brought in new money, and eventually that money has to become rational right?
  3. This. XRP has a 1% chance of shooting to $35K. Just buy a 1000 zerps, and hold it for 20 years just in case, and you'll be fine whether it moons or not.
  4. Yeah i'm still holding mine. I haven't bought more, or sold any, and don't plan too until I hit my 2029 date. It was always a moonshot bet, and if my holding is anything less than like $5K, i'll just leave it there until i die probably lol. I'm an old school barbell investor. 95% of what i invest is in index funds (or bonds if i think rates will go down), and the other 5% is random moonshot ideas like XRP was when i got in.
  5. I was thinking specifically XRP, but it might just be moving since everything was moving.
  6. Hodor might be gone, but where are the other guys like @RegalChicken, @Ripplestiltskin, or the chewbaca guy? And what happened to the zerpining thread? I don't see it.
  7. I looked around a bit today, but I couldn't find a good reason for the movement lately in any crypto. Is it all just a fresh dump from the Paypal thing moving all boats, or did XRP make an actual utility move?
  8. Also still Hodling. Can't believe I never sold anything over the years, but I promised I wouldn't until like Jan 2029. I was teaching my son about crypto this morning and just remembered that I have XRP lol.
  9. I don't have the twitter link but I'm 99% sure that @JoelKatz once said that a higher value for XRP was better for Ripple and that the company was working to ultimately improve the price.
  10. XD That's exactly what I did when I made my purchase of XRP. Not at $0.90 obviously. I set a ridiculously high sell order with no expiration just in case I forgot about it and XRP mooned hardcore while I was off building a normal retirement plan. If you got a buyout price in mind that you'd be really happy walking away from your XRP at, given how volatile the market is, setting that order might not be a bad idea.
  11. "We can agree to disagree, but we don't need to be disagreeable." - John Wooden You're a great example of a thoughtful person @Tinyaccount. I have nothing but respect. I hope you get your chance to blow way past the accredited investor barriers, and the sooner the better. #XRPtheStandard
  12. I understand where you're coming from. I mean, any rational, normal person wouldn't smoke weed, drink alcohol, eat McDonalds, gamble for a living....etc. And that is where you run into a fundamental flaw in economics, people are not rational, normal, long-term thinkers. They are not collectively highly educated and fully aware of all of the risks. I know I've seen posts in this forum from a couple folks in India that threw their life savings into XRP expecting greatness. That country watches tv on their phones, and the vast majority of people don't even get to access the internet. Those
  13. Oh I wasn't calling out anyone on here in particular. Honestly, I don't know the personal story behind each one of you well enough to know if your personal investment is painful or not. I was just referring in general to people that for one reason or another viewed XRP as a no risk way to quickly increase the value of their money and retire well. There are people on this forum that come across that way, and several of them make the same comments of people that I do know in real life who are not financially educated, and have unreal expectations of the markets and the risk that their various
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.