What can we do as a community?

Its my understanding that we are extremely divided as of late. Some are very thrilled XRP is going down and keep adding to their stacks, others insist we will never experience this price level again. We have members insisting we will see over $500 by x-mas. Veteran members have stopped posting and we see a new level of sublime FUD. Basically we are as a community  destabilized by the havoc of pump & dumps.  

Is there anything we can do together as a community to aid the increase of XRP, is there anyway for us as a community to stop the bleeding ? We may not agree on all point, but we are all into the same hobby with the same end game – to see XRP succeed.

Edited by ImBroke

Nothing. 

I have been talking to anyone in my circle that will listen for the last 90 days. NOT ONE of them has opened an account or bought ONE single crypto OF ANY sort. The media is absolutely suppressing the markets, and the media are following along with what big banking is telling them. 

I absolutely cannot wait for the day when all of my friends and family are sitting with their investment advisors and those advisors are advising them to get into crypto. That day isn’t too far off now. Give Bakkt one year on the market and let all of the other big boys make their announcements...then all of a sudden crypto will be ‘safe’. 

By the time that happens....hopefully we will all be feeling pretty good about ourselves. 

Would be great if people saw facts as facts and stopped reading into every comment whatever it is that they want to hear. NOTHING is certain until it happens. Just because you see an interview with someone commenting about something that you think implies this that or the other, it doesn't make it so.

Xrp community is divided

1- realistic people who don't overhype, know XRPs true value and are patient

2- 16 years olds with a bag of 500xrp who think xrp is gonna turn them into Dan Bilzerian by end of the year. So desperate, they'll believe anything. If Chris Larsen takes a **** and tweets, these kids will say XRP is being adopted by toilet companies

4 hours ago, AlibabaGrp said:

Xrp community is divided

1- realistic people who don't overhype, know XRPs true value and are patient

2- 16 years olds with a bag of 500xrp who think xrp is gonna turn them into Dan Bilzerian by end of the year. So desperate, they'll believe anything. If Chris Larsen takes a **** and tweets, these kids will say XRP is being adopted by toilet companies

Man I'm realy interested in the average age of this community i just don't know how to create a poll??too stupid

We need to look at ACTUAL comments from Ripples people, there is so much noise:

We have an example from last december; The two household names, we do not know wether they have been disclosed yet. David Schwartz said they are household name companies and not FIs.

Edited by mandelbaum

38 minutes ago, mandelbaum said:

We need to look at ACTUAL comments from Ripples people, there is so much noise:

We have an example from last december; The two household names, we do not know wether they have been disclosed yet. David Schwartz said they are household name companies and not FIs.

Water  on my mill: we need results and no further FOMO-attacks

New members really need to put their expectations in check, and chill out. 

xrapid.png.96d82bbc14995311d75f864722444666.png

The sky isn't falling. Good news doesn't always equate to a sustained price increase either - chill out, sell if you bought more than you could afford to lose, or invest in a traditional index fund if you can't take the dips/drops. 

Also listen to the real BG (Brad Garlinghouse) about focusing on the XRP price over 3-5 years ?