More Global Payment Providers, IDT and MercuryFX, Sign Up to Use XRP

RippleEvangelist

4 minutes ago, Coin_Hound said:

:biggrin:

SCREW THE WEISS RATINGS!!!

This is great news!

Maybe once half of the planet is on xRapid, they improve the rating to B-

They are not part of the top payment Providers right?

Anyways, its great that xrp has a practical use.
No matter what else is happening XRP adoption is increasing....and I have to say it, BTC is losing its adoption (Stripe yesterday and the BTC conference wouldn't even accept BTC for payment)....stay strong, and HODL!

This is great news but for long term, right now this will have no impact to price because nobody knows these companies, casual investors and "normal" people want big well known names like Amazon or Uber...
Keep holding, 2018 will be great!

Edited by Sevarf2

lets be honest - an A* Weiss rating would have made us all feel a bit better - but Weiss think the same way as the Old Stock Exchange type FUDsters

in terms of price - a A* might have put us up a little bit - but also I doubt this will see us drop to much

Also like how Ripple almost seemed to have timed these info releases thinking that it will either quash a bad review or reinforce a good review....

To conclude - would have been nice - wont mean anything in 3 years time (good or bad)

3 hours ago, Zerp_Legend said:

They are not part of the top payment Providers right?

Anyways, its great that xrp has a practical use.

So, moneygram, idt and mercuryfx are the big 3 out of 5? Is there some kind of ranking somewhere? Not that I'm dissapointed, just genuinely curious.