Why would anyone leave Ripple when 500+ a coin is a lock

All I hear is how we will go to 500-5,000 a coin for XRP.. Why would anyone leave Ripple if that was a lock, no venture they could create will ever come close to those gains.  

Something is up......hope everyone locked profits. 

4 minutes ago, SuperTronk said:

All I hear is how we will go to 500-5,000 a coin for XRP.. Why would anyone leave Ripple if that was a lock, no venture they could create will ever come close to those gains.  

We could get megarekt.

4 minutes ago, SuperTronk said:

Leaving Ripple to create more use cases for XRP rather than sitting on their hands can only help Ripple.   As Nik Bougalis said, Ripple is more than just one person, and Stefan leaves behind a strong team to continue his work.   I actually see this move as extremely positive for the future of XRP.

5 minutes ago, SuperTronk said:

Why would anyone leave Ripple

Maybe they own a lot of XRP :) They were their from the beginning so I guess they own A LOT, for free.  Why shall they stay if they already have it. They are aiming to diversify.

2 minutes ago, Paradox said:

Leaving Ripple to create more use cases for XRP rather than sitting on their hands can only help Ripple.   As Nik Bougalis said, Ripple is more than just one person, and Stefan leaves behind a strong team to continue his work.   I actually see this move as extremely positive for the future of XRP.

This. He literally left to create more uses for XRP. Exactly how is that a bad thing? It's not like he left to go work for VB. 

Just now, Paradox said:

Yeah I get that...but why not wait. Cash out with unlimited funds (should be billions for this guy like everyone is saying off of predictions) then have enough firepower to really push XRP.

Its like Bezos bailing on Amazon right after the tech collapse. 

1 minute ago, iLeeT said:

People that say $500 per coin is a sure thing have no idea how markets work (and no, I'm not talking about the market cap)

People that say it's impossible don't have a clear grasp of currencies, economies, where the USD is at, the current banking crisis, and exactly what boards Chris Larsen is a member of. 

1 minute ago, SuperTronk said:

Yeah I get that...but why not wait. Cash out with unlimited funds (should be billions for this guy like everyone is saying off of predictions) then have enough firepower to really push XRP.

I'm not sure what you mean?   How would leaving Ripple for Coil affect the XRP Stefan personally owns?   He can still cash out at any point, by why would he if he believes he can bring even greater value to XRP?    This is not like Bezos "bailing on Amazon" after the tech collapse.   This is more like Bezos starting up Amazon and leaving a competent team in place while he creates his own vertically integrated distribution company.    I do not follow your logic at all.

3 minutes ago, SuperTronk said:

ST is not the owner. It's more like an executive leaving Amazon to help develop the music portion of their business model.

2 minutes ago, SuperTronk said:

He's not working on a different coin, he's working on another company using the XRP ledger. Who says he cashed out? If he holds XRP, 2 companies working towards more adoption can only make "500 a coin" that much faster.

Guest Ripplista79
4 minutes ago, Loki said:

People that say it's impossible don't have a clear grasp of currencies, economies, where the USD is at, the current banking crisis, and exactly what boards Chris Larsen is a member of. 

If only I could "like" this twice

Well said!