I haven’t gone anywhere and I am MORE BULLISH than ever!

3 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Yep, seeing some gaps in my timeline too. Must be CaptainCrazy  :  “ I bash others for cartoons but named myself after a cartooncaracter, bashing others for not having original thoughts but contributes nothing but reactive one-liners in a copy/paste manner, for doing silly pricepredictions but himself predicting dec/jan run won’t repeat itself for certain, for not being in it for the money but supposingly made huge profits already.” Etc etc.  

We must encourage contrarian views, but not for the sake of being contrarian alone.  There must be something substantial in it otherwise it’s just howling with the wolves to the moon. The majority view is not always right, but sometimes is. ( do we agree the earth isn’t flat?) 

Reminds me of @MaxEntropy ( the real one and not the latest version which is his ugly cousin hacking his laptop). A real fudster too, but way more intelligent than CaptainNobody, raising akward questions now and then, mixed with high quality fud and BTC maximalist gibberish. 

Is he banned for shilling XLM? 

Anyway:  the ignore function is quite handy, people with the disease “ illeism” ( speaking of oneself in third person, sign of an inflated ego and narcism) just hate to be ignored.  It allows us to communicate one way only! 

Back on topic: yes I believe in Ripple, that’s why I’m here ( I admit, not really for the tech as I’m a “ business-side” guy, a tech-noob. I’m in it for the money) , I believe big things will happen in 2018/2019 , which, to quote Max E: “ will make us filthy rich”. 

Only criticism on Ripple from my side is on the PR side but hey:  although my wife is not perfect ( like me, lol) , I’m happily married for more than 20 years. 

Realising this could change tomorrow, that’s life.  Ripple could still fail 100%, that’s the gamble we’re taking.  

For me it’s either becoming very rich or.......loose some money I can afford to loose. ( or “ lose” ? Always in doubt with this word). 

Well said as usual. 

I think we agree on most things. 

I’m also an alll in or bust guy. If XRP fails then it will hurt but I will go on. But I do t think it will fail I have great confidence it will succeed it just depends on how much. 

I’m loving my investment and it’s chsnces of success. I don’t need a newbie troll who talks nonsense in riddles to tell me I’m wrong. 

4 hours ago, Benchmark said:

Agreed with these points. Ripple currently has too much going on with great potential to not be bullish. Though obviously it can take many years before any of the mentioned use cases take off, so it requires a long term view. 2017 was an outlier in terms of XRP price performance, but even that year was before anything substantial made its way into real world usage. 

I might not be on xrpchat for the next 5 years, but I sure as hell will be holding on to my XRP for that period. 

Patience is key @Benchmark as you say 2017 maybe an outlier. Oh how I wish I invested the amount I have now 13 months ago but I refuse to FOMO. I firmly believe these types of returns will come again maybe not this year (it still might) but in the long run absolutely. 

2 minutes ago, CompuGlobalHyperMegaNet said:

Yep same...still accumulating, never stopped. It would be difficult be find another investment with such potential upside in such time

That is one big advantage of the price being back under $1 is the ability to accumulate more. 

When we were at $2 - $3 there were so many posts about wishing the price would go back under $1 so they could buy more. 

So far in 2018 your wish has been granted . . . . so buy more before the discounts end. 

3 hours ago, Keyboardwealth said:

What do you mean "the earth isn't flat"? ?

Did you read about the flat earth convention that was held in England a few weeks ago 200 turned up.

No joke. There is s big movement out there convinced the Earth is flat. 

When you ask the obvious question “How come sailors don’t fall off a cliff at the edge of the Earth?” They answer because of the “PAC Man effect” ie sailors are magically transported from one edge of the end of the Earth to the other. 

I think a few of the recent posters in here were guest speakers. 

37 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

Did you read about the flat earth convention that was held in England a few weeks ago 200 turned up.

No joke. There is s big movement out there convinced the Earth is flat. 

When you ask the obvious question “How come sailors don’t fall off a cliff at the edge of the Earth?” They answer because of the “PAC Man effect” ie sailors are magically transported from one edge of the end of the Earth to the other. 

I think a few of the recent posters in here were guest speakers. 

1DCB642B-21CC-4D2A-B3D5-38AF0CE04D92.jpeg

5 hours ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

Yep, seeing some gaps in my timeline too. Must be CaptainCrazy  :  “ I bash others for cartoons but named myself after a cartooncaracter, bashing others for not having original thoughts but contributes nothing but reactive one-liners in a copy/paste manner, for doing silly pricepredictions but himself predicting dec/jan run won’t repeat itself for certain, for not being in it for the money but supposingly made huge profits already.” Etc etc.  

We must encourage contrarian views, but not for the sake of being contrarian alone.  There must be something substantial in it otherwise it’s just howling with the wolves to the moon. The majority view is not always right, but sometimes is. ( do we agree the earth isn’t flat?) 

Reminds me of @MaxEntropy ( the real one and not the latest version which is his ugly cousin hacking his laptop). A real fudster too, but way more intelligent than CaptainNobody, raising akward questions now and then, mixed with high quality fud and BTC maximalist gibberish. 

Is he banned for shilling XLM? 

Anyway:  the ignore function is quite handy, people with the disease “ illeism” ( speaking of oneself in third person, sign of an inflated ego and narcism) just hate to be ignored.  It allows us to communicate one way only! 

Back on topic: yes I believe in Ripple, that’s why I’m here ( I admit, not really for the tech as I’m a “ business-side” guy, a tech-noob. I’m in it for the money) , I believe big things will happen in 2018/2019 , which, to quote Max E: “ will make us filthy rich”. 

Only criticism on Ripple from my side is on the PR side but hey:  although my wife is not perfect ( like me, lol) , I’m happily married for more than 20 years. 

Realising this could change tomorrow, that’s life.  Ripple could still fail 100%, that’s the gamble we’re taking.  

For me it’s either becoming very rich or.......loose some money I can afford to loose. ( or “ lose” ? Always in doubt with this word). 

I got slapped on the wrist for the same thing on one of xrp chat forums:

Loose = like doesn't fit "baggy" - too big? 

Lose = like don't have it anymore "lost" 

Unless you're the one who corrected me and are now testing me? ?

Edited by Keyboardwealth
Now I have a new problem. To or too?

9 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

6) Standard Charter is extending it use of RippleNet through more international corridors;

This is all I need to be even more bullish.

Standard Chartered Singapore's Singapore - India corridor is one I am familiar with and the inefficiencies are jarring. The hassle and effort needed to do a SWIFT remittance into SCB's Indian USD Nostro account and having to wait 1-2 days for it to clear before executing a USD/INR trade is horrendous.

This is one corridor I see xRapid being more suited than xCurrent which they are already using , it's only a matter of time. 

Furthermore, Singapore/India has a DTA which makes this corridor extremely important for funds structured to have a Singapore entity to take advantage of this. 
https://www.iras.gov.sg/irashome/uploadedFiles/IRASHome/Quick_Links/Protocol amending Singapore-India DTA (Ratified) (27 Feb 2017).pdf

Edited by ThomTheRipplier
Added last paragraph

2 minutes ago, ThomTheRipplier said:

This is all I need to be even more bullish.

Standard Chartered Singapore's Singapore - India corridor is one I am familiar with and the inefficiencies are jarring. The hassle and effort needed to do a SWIFT remittance into SCB's Indian USD Nostro account and having to wait 1-2 days for it to clear before executing a USD/INR trade is horrendous.

This is one corridor I see xRapid being more suited than xCurrent which they are already using , it's only a matter of time. 

Nice to get feedback from guys who are actually in the finance business and who know how these things should work. Thanks mate! 

14 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

5) xRapid is about to come out of beta. I can’t wait for this, full production use will lead to more FI’s trialling it and we know it works so I’m the end using it;

Yeah, I think Ripple actually stated they won't be doing any more beta or pilot tests, because they know the product is working.

12 hours ago, Keyboardwealth said:

Today= the Ford company worldwide is financially stronger than many countries. 

I think the same will go for Ripple in a few years. However, that’s Ripple not XRP.

Don’t get me wrong, I also hope/believe XRP will be worth a lot (in a few years). 

30 minutes ago, LongRun said:

I think the same will go for Ripple in a few years. However, that’s Ripple not XRP.

Don’t get me wrong, I also hope/believe XRP will be worth a lot (in a few years). 

I think there is more than enough evidence now to suggest that XRP will be used significantly with the Ripple Tech suite.