Molten

Charting the course of XRP

1 minute ago, MaxMad said:

@Molten @Tinyaccount if it’s any cold comfort from my first visit to the XRP Reddit yesterday users were commenting in the daily thread how they’ve ignored googo. 

It’s odd though - on reddit googo comes off as some XRP zealot. Not so snipey. 

I'm not too worried about it 😁

I think it’s just some sort of data blip...   but a while ago on the site I use for the 24hr volume Etherium had enormous volume that dwarfed Bitcoin.  (Normally it’s a distant number two to Bitcoin)  That ended a week or so ago.

Then a few days ago XRP volume ballooned in a way I don’t really believe.  It’s persisted for two days now.
Normally it’s like this:    XRP 24hrvol : 258m. 6th place.

Now it’s:      XRP 24hrvol : 5.69 Billion. 2nd place.

The site is https://coinlib.io/global-crypto-charts

I was posting these figures to keep a record as utility volume blossomed but if it’s glitchy then unfortunately I don’t know a easy better source.  Maybe a day or two will fix it like Etherium seemed to.

B991BFE8-4457-4195-B391-4540AA6F42E8.jpeg

37 minutes ago, MaxMad said:

@Molten @Tinyaccount if it’s any cold comfort from my first visit to the XRP Reddit yesterday users were commenting in the daily thread how they’ve ignored googo. 

It’s odd though - on reddit googo comes off as some XRP zealot. Not so snipey. 

What I’ve realised lately is that the same posters seem to be cropping up across a lot of the XRP forums (not talking about googo specifically). 
It makes you realise just how small the XRP community is and just how early we are into this.

2 minutes ago, rippletotheend said:

What I’ve realised lately is that the same posters seem to be cropping up across a lot of the XRP forums (not talking about googo specifically). 
It makes you realise just how small the XRP community is and just how early we are into this.

We truly are the early pilgrims mon.

It's like when Mark Cuban founded Broadcast.com and only had one server and a single ISDN line. 

We're right about at that stage where they launched the very first live-streamed Victoria's Secret Fashion Show.

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Kelly_Gale_2014.jpg#/media/File:Kelly_Gale_2014.jpg

And later that year Yahoo snapped them up for 5.7b in stock, which then itself later exploded.

May XRP prove to be that sexy a tale.

3 hours ago, Molten said:

I had already ignored so I didn't see that post.... "worst technical trader ever".... that's going in the ol' trophy case!

I ignored him also, a while back. If someone thinks everything in this thread is so stupid and thinks that lowly of the posts here, why even come here? Why waste your time to constantly spew garbage about how much you hate something? People need to get a life. I guess he has nothing better to do than put himself in the middle of something he hates and talk about how much he hates it?

Ugh.  We are rising but on very low volume.  Worse, though, is that we have settled into a very clear rising wedge on the shorter term charts.  This is bearish and likely will result in a fall back down to $0.21ish in the near term unless we can break out of the formation with some volume.

9BhyRjox

Not to pile on, but look at the volume on the daily chart for the last 3 green candles.  Volume should be rising with rising prices, not falling.  This is another bearish indicator.  Part of it is likely just attributable to the weekend, so if we can hold here and pick up some volume tonight or tomorrow then we could keep marching up, but right now we look set to fall a bit.

NidNXrmQ

XTZ did break out as I mentioned it might yesterday. It is still painting a nice chart.

VET is completing a perfect pennant....no guarantees but it sure looks good.

XRP, imho, is on shaky ground, but in a zone where accumulating again makes sense. I did buy some yesterday. This is not the swing trade I talked about making if we reverse hard. Just starting to build the stack back up while the price remains low. It will take some time to get back where I was before SWELL.

21 hours ago, dr_ed said:

XTZ did break out as I mentioned it might yesterday. It is still painting a nice chart.

VET is completing a perfect pennant....no guarantees but it sure looks good.

XRP, imho, is on shaky ground, but in a zone where accumulating again makes sense. I did buy some yesterday. This is not the swing trade I talked about making if we reverse hard. Just starting to build the stack back up while the price remains low. It will take some time to get back where I was before SWELL.

Based on the volume, I am almost positive that XRP is setting up for another drawdown. The market doesn't seem to have any energy right now.

27 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

Based on the volume, I am almost positive that XRP is setting up for another drawdown. The market doesn't seem to have any energy right now.

I agree, as does Molten with advice above.

I have no expectations of XRP in the short term.  Medium term is 50 : 50 for a sudden big burst, long term XRP will be the biggest boom in history.  The system is proven and new corridors will open in 2020 and SWIFT will lose market share to Ripplenet with ODL.  It is all about ramping up liquidity

Edited by Julian_Williams