Charting the course of XRP

21 hours ago, dr_ed said:

XTZ did break out as I mentioned it might yesterday. It is still painting a nice chart.

VET is completing a perfect pennant....no guarantees but it sure looks good.

XRP, imho, is on shaky ground, but in a zone where accumulating again makes sense. I did buy some yesterday. This is not the swing trade I talked about making if we reverse hard. Just starting to build the stack back up while the price remains low. It will take some time to get back where I was before SWELL.

Based on the volume, I am almost positive that XRP is setting up for another drawdown. The market doesn't seem to have any energy right now.

27 minutes ago, AlejoMoreno said:

Based on the volume, I am almost positive that XRP is setting up for another drawdown. The market doesn't seem to have any energy right now.

I agree, as does Molten with advice above.

I have no expectations of XRP in the short term.  Medium term is 50 : 50 for a sudden big burst, long term XRP will be the biggest boom in history.  The system is proven and new corridors will open in 2020 and SWIFT will lose market share to Ripplenet with ODL.  It is all about ramping up liquidity

Edited by Julian_Williams

This is what I am watching.  The large macro pattern of the broadening wedge is the most important IMHO.  If correct, we should ultimately end up with a rather large upward price move, but not for a while yet.  We need to hold the lower trend line.

Within that, on the shorter term, we may be in an ascending triangle.  If this is correct, then we will probably dip down to touch the lower trend line at around $0.21 and then eventually break out to test the resistance around $0.26.

BD7v60va

VETUSD in a pretty solid symmetrical triangle set to break in 2 days.  I expect that it will break upwards as a continuation of the ongoing bullish trend.

qsfuDFY9

We might be forming an inverse head and shoulders pattern within the confines of the ascending triangle.  This would actually be consistent with what I have been expecting, which is a short term dip followed by an upward rise out of the ascending triangle.  This should all occur before Christmas.  Watching to see if the pattern is validated on this dip.

1E52bLhh

DTCVaaj7

Edited by Guest

The reason I keep calling this thread useless is because nothing will happen to XRP until BTC surpasses its ATH of $20,000. Then we can start talking massive bull run for XRP. But until then... all we can do is be patient and hope for upward movement in BTC. 

My guess is we'll see some action in the price of XRP between May - July 2020.