Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Asia did their thing and now it’s kind of holding steady. Now Europe needs to wake up with a Bôner to sustain the climb.

9 hours ago, BluKoo said:

Can you elaborate on that? I've used them for a while and never had any issues.

https://www.google.ch/search?q=etoro+scam&oq=etoro+scam&aqs=chrome..69i57.3531j0j7&client=ms-android-htc-rev&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Besides... c'mon.... use some logic. Why would you register a company in Cyprus, when there's UK, Ireland or Switzerland. Oh, forgot, they are scammers, not honest business people.

Edit: "No Storage" is like, a huge warning sign. Like, HUGE.

Do it oldschool, buy on Bitstamp, transfer to offline cold wallet (Nano S for the lazy ones).

Edited by teddybear

1 minute ago, HodlOnASec said:

Asia did their thing and now it’s kind of holding steady. Now Europe needs to wake up with a Bôner to sustain the climb.

I wake up with "Z"oners every morning.....I expect nothing less from my European brethren.

Just now, XRPto50dollars said:

One of my first part time jobs years ago was a clown for parties. Someone came up to me and asked, "Is that a banana in your pants or are you having a good time too?"

..i pulled out a fake, prop banana.

..one of the more awkward moments in my life -_-

Very awkward lol. 

5 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

One of my first part time jobs years ago was a clown for parties. Someone came up to me and asked, "Is that a banana in your pants or are you having a good time too?"

This week on “The secret lives of former Presidents”...

33 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

Out of likes so must requote lol!