XRPor50dollars sounds like my evil twin
..first off, your post is filled with flaws but im too old to take the time to point all of them out because no matter what i say, you know you have an agenda here. youll never reach the conclusion of, "Oh yeah! hey! i didnt see it like that!... you know what?!..im wrong! sorry guys!"
1. you said, "Lets all talk about this FLAW before we let our friends and families buy XRP. "
..let? are you implying we have to give permission to let others spend their own money? see the problem here? youre just rambling on.
2. you said, "What about 10 dollar XRP or 50 dollars ?? How much will the account cost then, 200 dollars !?!?!?!"
investing isnt for everyone. if you cant afford it, you should have bought a tickle-me-elmo in 1996 and hoped for the best.
3. you said, "But back in the days they where avoiding the spam with 15-20 cent XRP accounts, why can't they do the same thing again?"
go create your own blockchain and coin and you can do it however you want, no?
4. you said, "I've also have had problems sending my XRP from my ledger wallet.. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't work.
''True future bank coin'' that works only when they say so."
things happen. i tried to return an item to Walmart yesterday. the service desk was shut down due to a leak in the roof. end of walmart? probably.
if and when you get in a small fender bender/car accident are you going to give up driving because it didnt 'work' as 'expected'?
5. you remind me of that YouTube guy back in 2018 who made a video while sitting in his car called: 'XRP Cripple: Why XRP will never reach $1' ..months later the price went to $3.30 and he took the video down.
6. finally, we love questions and people who challenge us. im not trying to 'burn you or bury you alive' like the guy said in the quote below this. im not an XRP maximalist; i know XRP/Ripple/crypto as a whole could fail. but being invested in XRP is a choice. no one 'let' us. we made a decision to invest and are well-aware of the risks involved. so next time, maybe cut back on the dramatic titles such as, 'Why XRP will NOT succeed" and change it to, "Why I Dont Believe XRP will Succeed."
..its called the 'internet'