eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

8 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Looking good this morning - Europe has finally thawed out - this is Coinbase anticipation action?

After careful TA, I have concluded that it’s a direct correlation of the green parrot head and shoulders pattern that developed on your profile yesterday.

Just now, HodlOnASec said:

After careful TA, I have concluded that it’s a direct correlation of the green parrot head and shoulders pattern that developed on your profile yesterday.

Hmm, I'm taking out my Tinfoil Hat... I believe @John_Buh, might be a leader of super secret association/cult and they communicate via profile pictures. I see a clear pattern here ?

6 minutes ago, HodlOnASec said:

Don't forget the new Silver brightwork.  The parrots love shiny things.

Edited by John_Buh

Just now, John_Buh said:

Don't forget the new Silver birghtwork.  The parrots love shiny things.

Ah yes, congratulations on the shiny new plaque!

Looks as if there is a spike in account creations also - https://xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/accounts

its completely negligible in the wider context, only noticeable on the weekly chart, but signifies not just existing investors being part of the increase, and there hasn’t really been any spikes in account creations for weeks

again I wouldn’t read too much in to it at this stage - it really is insignificant, but worth keeping an eye on

2 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

This is obvious - now where is my tip cup?  :D

Here’s a tip.

Never change the green parrot again!

2 hours ago, HodlOnASec said:

Will be a while before my dreams involve such extravaganzas. Currently they are nightmares that look like this:

438266CA-4909-43CE-A554-3B7CC50CC699.jpeg.3bf172f9aa07a51280a50b81c5aea15f.jpeg

Where did you get this photo of my real life human character!!

Edited by Chewiecoin

3 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

This is obvious - now where is my tip cup?  :D

Ahem... i was thw one who suggested you change it back to encourage the little zerps. Dont be taking all the credit now ??