eddiebrock

Zerpening Part 2: The Sequel

Someone last night suggested that there were rumblings that Japan was planning an early adoption announcement.  However, I think it

is more likely that it is the CNBC / Coinbase effect.

8 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

This is obvious - now where is my tip cup?  :D

The moment XRP hits the value they should, I'm going to build a parrot sanctuary dedicated to SirJohn :D

1 minute ago, John_Buh said:

Someone last night suggested that there were rumblings that Japan was planning an early adoption announcement.  However, I think it

Coinbase? This spike is because of Coinbase speculations again? I would rather see the spike due to all the good news recently.............

So.. last january during the spike, I was on a short holiday with the wife and kids, we were at the seaside.

Saturday, yesterday and today we went to Paris, and to Disneyland.

I was thinking in the car driving to paris that it would be cool to have another spike while being on the road with the family. Should be doing that more often!

4 minutes ago, ripplewaytogo said:

Coinbase? This spike is because of Coinbase speculations again? I would rather see the spike due to all the good news recently.............

Well, there will be an appearance tomorrow on CNBC w/ Brad and Brian Armstrong.  I believe this sudden action is in anticipation of that.

2 minutes ago, DD_XRP said:

So.. last january during the spike, I was on a short holiday with the wife and kids, we were at the seaside.

Saturday, yesterday and today we went to Paris, and to Disneyland.

I was thinking in the car driving to paris that it would be cool to have another spike while being on the road with the family. Should be doing that more often!

Please do it everyday! I will pay your petrol! :lol:

9 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

I hope it's not on the back of a Japanese announcement, because if an entire nation adopting XRP produces only a 15% spike, then we ain't going up much further!

3 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Well, there will be an appearance tomorrow on CNBC w/ Brad and Brian Armstrong.  I believe this sudden action is in anticipation of that.

Agreed. I'm concerned what will happen if the rumours don't materialise.

That said I don't think Brad is stupid. He is probably aware of the speculative price action that would take place once it became known he and Coinbase would appear together on CNBC. I'd be surprised if he would willing take part without the rumours being true and / or having an equally impressive announcement to feed the market in place of it.