now is a very bad time to invest i already lost so much money!! im telling you all (thank me later) that all the charts indicate that xrp will drop as low as 0.8-1.2 dollars!!!! 

i bet you guys 10 xrp for this !!!! i bet you all that xrp will drop to 1.2 dollars in a month!!! 

(edit) 8 hours later it is now 1.63502 0.18928 (10.38%)

Edited by trollstation
edit for price

2 minutes ago, trollstation said:

now is a very bad time to invest i already lost so much money!! im telling you all (thank me later) that all the charts indicate that xrp will drop as low as 0.8-1.2 dollars!!!! 

i bet you guys 10 xrp for this !!!! i bet you all that xrp will drop to 1.2 dollars in a month!!! 

Can a mod please remove this post?  He obviously didn't read my blog, or else is looking to short XRP. 

Just now, Hodor said:

Can a mod please remove this post?  He obviously didn't read my blog, or else is looking to short XRP. 

look at the charts, a head and shoulder pattern is forming! you know what that means? death to the xrp!

if you get offended so easily from opposing views it seems like YOU ARE THE one that has sinister motives !!! trying to pump xrp and fool investors !!! i lost money because of people like you!!! 

6 minutes ago, trollstation said:

Ingored

1 minute ago, trollstation said:

look at the charts, a head and shoulder pattern is forming! you know what that means? death to the xrp!

if you get offended so easily from opposing views it seems like YOU ARE THE one that has sinister motives !!! trying to pump xrp and fool investors !!! i lost money because of people like you!!! 

You mean like the head and shoulders pattern that many saw with bitcoin recently -- as it decided to move sideways?