XRPBTC LONG Chart

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2019 at 2:19 PM, CryptoGerrie said:

Yessss, it getting even better now.

So we have XRPBTC LONGS (bitfinex) going crazy on the greens. *remark, I ONLY LOOK at bitfinex. But still, volume is too high and will kill every short.

Then we have XRPUSD going in a massive pennant. Also a falling wedge. Both give very bullish signs.

How I think this will play out?? I think we will see a BTC going to 4200, followed by XRP 0.84. But all honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if we see ATH before the summer,

please, please no trading advise. But if you want a good reason to hold over the next two weeks, you have it here!!

Just to update on above plan/scenario from two weeks ago:

• So we saw the BTC pump. A bit higher then expected.
  • The XRPBTC pair still shorted.
  • Now BTC is cooling down, and the XRPBTC pair almost in the green. At the moment of writing this 0.89% in red. But in a falling wedge, which is kind of nice.
  • If indeed this goes as I think it does, the XRPBTC long play is perfectly planned by some big Whales. First, pump BTC and then move to XRP. Multiplier your investment, while retail is still expecting and betting on BTC. Never knew what hit them in the face, while XRP is sailing to 0.89 USD with BTC around 5k.

Perfect trick and will explain all the XRPBTC longs over the past weeks.

Edited by CryptoGerrie

40 minutes ago, CryptoGerrie said:
  • Now BTC is cooling down, and the XRPBTC pair almost in the green. At the moment of writing this 0.89% in red. But in a falling wedge, which is kind of nice.
  • If indeed this goes as I think it does, the XRPBTC long play is perfectly planned by some big Whales. First, pump BTC and then move to XRP. Multiplier your investment, while retail is still expecting and betting on BTC. Never knew what hit them in the face, while XRP is sailing to 0.89 USD with BTC around 5k.

Well I for one hope you're right.......We can only hope, Thanks

55 minutes ago, fiik said:

I enjoy ur thoughts CryptoGerrie :drinks:

Thanks! Yes, it worked out nicely over the past weeks. But let's see.... The one to watch is not the XRPUSD chart, but the BTCUSD and most important the BTCXRP pair.

As you can see, the shorts are getting wrecked now. If this turns green tomorrow, time to get the popcorn.

Below the daily.

308016538_ScreenShot2019-04-03at17_20_24.thumb.png.1669332d831a1f56ae4282268bfd84b3.png

10 hours ago, CryptoGerrie said:

Just to update on above plan/scenario from two weeks ago:

Thanks , I enjoyed your thoughts.  OOL BTW 

On 4/3/2019 at 3:22 PM, CryptoGerrie said:

Thanks! The more I look at the charts, I think BTC will stop at 5200 USD (Resistance level). Then the above game should play out.

Just an update on the idea. It is getting more and more aligned. Yes, BCH and all Alts outperform XRP. Why am I betting on the wrong horse?? Well, you aren't imo especially if you don't look at the XRPUSD pair. So as said before, Bitcoin (BTC/USD) needs to cool down first. The most logical resistance would be 5200 USD for BTC,  but most (new) retail investors would easily just jump in BTC, if we get FOMO. So they don't really care / look at this. But wait why don't the Whales then want to let BTC grow even further?? Because this already happened weeks ago. See beginning of the threat. 

What's more important then anything is the XRPBTC pair, for the game to play out. This is currently 0.68% in the red after falling harder yesterday (around 5%). This is a good sign. As what I expect to happen is XRP will jump as soon as BTC starts slowing down. This could be as soon as next week.  For the people that believe in TA patterns, they will say but what about the perfect H&S being formed? Well, I actually think the power of the whales is way bigger than the pattern, but it is a clear trend reversal (bearish, to bullish)

Again no financial advise. But it saw it happening twice in 2017. Especially the December run happened identically. There are only 3 coins that can move the markets and XRP would be the ideal choice to play with the market. Sad but true, but as said, will play out nicely for XRP.

My thoughts are still, we haven't seen the real fun yet ;)

150944621_ScreenShot2019-04-04at09_28_08.png.89f00ae4bc5f8bba81371dddd77b67f0.png

Edited by CryptoGerrie

All sounds plausible, thanks for the analysis.

9 hours ago, Truckdriver said:

If indeed this goes as I think it does, the XRPBTC long play is perfectly planned by some big Whales. First, pump BTC and then move to XRP. Multiplier your investment, while retail is still expecting and betting on BTC. Never knew what hit them in the face, while XRP is sailing to 0.89 USD with BTC around 5k.

Do you expect a correction after this? Or a new higher low?