Charts - How To's

5 hours ago, vrippled said:

I take it then that you feel once there is a solid reason for XRP to go up, at that point is when we will have seen the bottom

At that point, instead than seeing extended sideways action, as in XRPs early days, we should expect to see a hard bounce up

Am I getting you correctly?

Yes. and this 'hard bounce' you speak of may not occur in a day. many people focus on the daily chart, but 6  months of price action, when zoomed out, doesnt actually appear to be that long of time.

some may argue that there are many reasons for XRP to be higher.. and there are. but those reasons need to first turn into real world usage. once we see that, $5 will be a thing of the past

57 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

some may argue that there are many reasons for XRP to be higher.. and there are. but those reasons need to first turn into real world usage. once we see that, $5 will be a thing of the past

From your lips to the Easter bunny's ears :lol:

image.png.dd74f2766662ee4ce71bb24967527759.png

Congratulations guys and gals.. we officially made it!

..only 251 weeks, 4 days, 7 hours, 18 minutes, and 02 seconds remaining!!

Countdownhttps://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20230204T00&p0=%3A&ud=1&font=cursive

The crazy thing is.. if you break it down from our starting point of 260 weeks... we only have to repeat what we just went through 27 more times!

By 2023, we'll know one way or another if XRP was a good investment or not 

Edited by XRPto50dollars

The trick to making money through investing is not only knowing when to sell... but actually selling.

this is the biggest problem seen in online forums. someone buys $5000 of ABCD @ .005

major news hits (or a major pump doesnt matter) and the stock climbs to $5 in a year.

That $5000 investment is now worth five MILLION dollars. but does the investor sell? of course not. greed sets in, online forum excitment is at an all time high, people are screaming, "WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER BROTHER!!"... and everyone expects the price to go up up up.

of course, the price drops back down to .005 and the investor is mentally and emotionally scarred knowing he was a millionaire for a brief moment but now has to go back to his crappy job and crappy boss for the next 40 years.

KNOW WHEN TO SELL.

this scanario happens every single day in the market. actually, its happening as we speak:

Stock: GERN
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=NASDAQ:GERN

low price of $1.... skyrocketed in mere weeks to over $6.68

someone who invested $5,000 @ $1 would have made $33,400 in less than a hundred days. have you ever made $33,400 in 4 months?

the majority of pennystock investors never make a dime because they hold too long. the best strategy for XRP is to sell when you have enough profit to become completely debt free plus the same amount of money left over. so if youre $200,000 in debt (mortgage, etc), youd sell @ $400,000 profit.

of course, most people wont do this. im simply saying this is technically the safest way to invest.

24 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

i was born April 27

I think the market may be looking a little more bullish by you're bday.  I had been shorting XRP on the way down to increase my stack.  But now it is too risky; I think we are at or very, very close to the bottom.  I'm seeing a low level swell of more positive sentiment in the market.  There is some big money getting ready to enter ( Soros, Venrock).  BTC accumulating whales & large mining operations have no interest in destroying the market.  The swell will begin to grow & momentum will build. I wouldn't be surprised to see it begin in the second half of this month.

Your bday is my new benchmark ;)

If the we see some bullish momentum leading into the G20 and SBI launch coupled with some positive RIpple news releases: the BTC decoupling could finally happen. Near my bday in July / benchmark no. 2

32 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

the majority of pennystock investors never make a dime because they hold too long. the best strategy for XRP is to sell when you have enough profit to become completely debt free plus the same amount of money left over. so if youre $200,000 in debt (mortgage, etc), youd sell @ $400,000 profit.

of course, most people wont do this. im simply saying this is technically the safest way to invest.

Profit realization is critical but I think we should treat crypto or to be specific XRP a little different.

We are just witnessing the massive evolution going on with global payment with Ripple having a major contribution to it.. There will Ups and Downs.. No one can find the perfect top or perfect bottom..

If I buy a stock which I am not confident and it shoot up 300%, Then I will sell them immediately but if I buy something that I am very confident and they still have lot to achieve, I will hold. 

As Brad mentioned that in next 5 years, they will have 50% of world's bank on Ripple ecosystem. That signals that Ripple is about to capture a huge banking market shares from Swift. 

When should I be thinking about selling ripple?

When Ripple's business has reached a saturation point - Saturation might reach when Ripple has captured a huge market share. But as Brad mentioned we are just in the very initial stage of the XRP adaption.. I do think selling at this point is very good decision. Atleast I am not thinking of selling anytime soon.

As you said, at some point we have to book profit. But I would say, try to postpone booking profit on XRP for another 2 to 3 years at least..

51 minutes ago, XRPto50dollars said:

The trick to making money through investing is not only knowing when to sell... but actually selling.

this is the biggest problem seen in online forums. someone buys $5000 of ABCD @ .005

major news hits (or a major pump doesnt matter) and the stock climbs to $5 in a year.

That $5000 investment is now worth five MILLION dollars. but does the investor sell? of course not. greed sets in, online forum excitment is at an all time high, people are screaming, "WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER BROTHER!!"... and everyone expects the price to go up up up.

of course, the price drops back down to .005 and the investor is mentally and emotionally scarred knowing he was a millionaire for a brief moment but now has to go back to his crappy job and crappy boss for the next 40 years.

KNOW WHEN TO SELL.

this scanario happens every single day in the market. actually, its happening as we speak:

Stock: GERN
https://www.tradingview.com/chart/?symbol=NASDAQ:GERN

low price of $1.... skyrocketed in mere weeks to over $6.68

someone who invested $5,000 @ $1 would have made $33,400 in less than a hundred days. have you ever made $33,400 in 4 months?

Don’t be Greg

:spinlol: