Earning rewards through Songbird (coming very soon)

Seoulite

8 minutes ago, sattop said:

FTSO.AU is a poor performer so far.

Half of Bifrost and 1/3 of Scandinodes with equal delegation.

Yes they have performed poorly. I would expect these differences to narrow over time as they sort themselves out, but you don’t get a second chance to make a first impression and some of the biggest on the list have done very poorly.

That said, if anyone is not getting the rewards they were hoping for don’t beat yourself up. There was no way to know ahead of time which providers would be more successful than others.

I don’t understand how all you folk are able to know what providers are doing well and poorly.

I only have two and their percentage is unbalanced so without a bit of maths I can’t be sure which is better.  But even if I do the math that only tells me my two.  Doesn’t tell me if they are better or worse than others.

How do you guys know all these relative performances?

6 minutes ago, BillyOckham said:

I don’t understand how all you folk are able to know what providers are doing well and poorly.

I only have two and their percentage is unbalanced so without a bit of maths I can’t be sure which is better.  But even if I do the math that only tells me my two.  Doesn’t tell me if they are better or worse than others.

How do you guys know all these relative performances?

Over on the Flare club someone did post a comparison table, 14hours ago so probably needs an update. Maybe FTSO providers have an overall view to explain where that table came from 

3C9A9A7D-B2B9-4B16-B879-F80F2030F18C.thumb.png.b8d0c3fb6adb216e1a6668967162524d.png

Be interesting to understand why the differences are so big. @FTSO_AU is there a reason you guys have done so bad in comparison for the first week and how can you improve to be at the top. Would be encouraging to understand why people should stick with you for another week and can you improve that much within a week?

thanks 

45 minutes ago, Fireballseven said:

Over on the Flare club someone did post a comparison table, 14hours ago so probably needs an update. Maybe FTSO providers have an overall view to explain where that table came from 

3C9A9A7D-B2B9-4B16-B879-F80F2030F18C.thumb.png.b8d0c3fb6adb216e1a6668967162524d.png

What is the likely hood that these percentages are repeated for the following week, using charts like this, are people swopping over in a Tuesday to the higher providers each week or just leaving it as it is in the hope the other guys improve within the next week?

17 minutes ago, B088IN said:

What is the likely hood that these percentages are repeated for the following week, using charts like this, are people swopping over in a Tuesday to the higher providers each week or just leaving it as it is in the hope the other guys improve within the next week?

I’m not going to change anything at this stage because I know that chasing gains is often actually a way to go backward.  So,  obviously,  is staying in a long term underperforming one.

But it’s such early days that I doubt anyone knows how this pans out.

Another thing to remember is that “losing” in this context simply means that you have not made the highest win,  it doesn’t mean that you aren’t still gaining.   Just not gaining the most possible.

There are a number of aspects to all this that are not clear to me at all….   I hope it gets clearer as we go on.

22 minutes ago, BillyOckham said:

I’m not going to change anything at this stage because I know that chasing gains is often actually a way to go backward.  So,  obviously,  is staying in a long term underperforming one.

But it’s such early days that I doubt anyone knows how this pans out.

Another thing to remember is that “losing” in this context simply means that you have not made the highest win,  it doesn’t mean that you aren’t still gaining.   Just not gaining the most possible.

There are a number of aspects to all this that are not clear to me at all….   I hope it gets clearer as we go on.

I agree, but surely the higher signal providers are doing something right and it’s for the others to improve. So it would make sense to move over to one of the top 4/5 providers as they probably aren’t going to drastically get it wrong by next week as they are already at nearly 100% success rate

2 minutes ago, B088IN said:

but surely the higher signal providers are doing something right and it’s for the others to improve.

I’m not at all sure about how this will play out,  but I don’t necessarily think it’s certain as yet that the higher rewarded are “right”.  

This system is an attempt to be “right”, but the higher rewards might go to a group who agree but are “more wrong than right”.    :) 

Its one of the emergent properties that might come out of such a system….   centres of agreement that are not in the true locus as it were.  I’m just speculating here, but I wonder whether this system will perform as intended.   I hope so.  Time will tell.

In the meanwhile I will see how things go.

27 minutes ago, Seoulite said:

18499891-ED93-4405-884B-BB13D27C9E55.thumb.png.dbe565daddf89c9b42ac76220f618779.png

I do not understand the weekly percentage figure.

If you get 1.4871 for every 100 that’s 1.4871% per week?  (The first FTSO figure)

1 hour ago, B088IN said:

Be interesting to understand why the differences are so big. @FTSO_AU is there a reason you guys have done so bad in comparison for the first week and how can you improve to be at the top. Would be encouraging to understand why people should stick with you for another week and can you improve that much within a week?

thanks 

Chill man, it's only been a day. At least wait and see where things are at on Wednesday.

25 minutes ago, BillyOckham said:

I’m not at all sure about how this will play out,  but I don’t necessarily think it’s certain as yet that the higher rewarded are “right”.  

This system is an attempt to be “right”, but the higher rewards might go to a group who agree but are “more wrong than right”.    :) 

Its one of the emergent properties that might come out of such a system….   centres of agreement that are not in the true locus as it were.  I’m just speculating here, but I wonder whether this system will perform as intended.   I hope so.  Time will tell.

In the meanwhile I will see how things go.

I do not understand the weekly percentage figure.

If you get 1.4871 for every 100 that’s 1.4871% per week?  (The first FTSO figure)

I think that's the weekly rate if you extrapolate those winnings out for the whole week. They won 1.4871 per 100 for approximately 1 day, so if you multiply that by 7 it works out to about 10.5%. That's insane, you make up for the 10% inflation in one week and then the rest of your year is pure profit.

28 minutes ago, brianwalden said:

Chill man, it's only been a day. At least wait and see where things are at on Wednesday.

😎😉 it’s just sooo exciting 😆 

Lets see how the coming weeks pan out, be interesting once we have a month or so of data to see how the providers have faired 👌👍

1 hour ago, jn_r said:

is there an overview of for which assets the FTSO oracles are providing price? I wonder if they set a price for SGB already, is it traded anywhere yet?

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page you can see what they're providing prices for:

https://flaremetrics.io/

They are not providing price feeds for SGB yet. I think the first look we'll get will be from Bitrue tomorrow.