Ripple is gonna fall to 0.17 cent !!

On 12/1/2017 at 10:12 AM, merdianii said:

I have expected Ripple to rise, but from my view on charts Ripple is gonna fall to 0.15 cent for 1 month so it can go still to 0.28 cent, but most likely is gonna go to 0.15 or 0.17 cent for 1-2 months.

Probably this month of December or beginning of January 2018 Ripple is gonna go to 0.15-0.17 cent and then retrace up.

I would just like to point out that 0.17 cents is 0.0017 dollars.  Have a nice day.

2 minutes ago, DavyJones said:

@zenkert Pink Floyd rocks! :D

Sometimes I really wonder why every shitcoin goes up big time 50% - 500% in a matter of days / weeks without any sane reason. Mark Knopfler wrote a song about how I feel when this happens:

Yeah they do the old guys. Fun you posted that video with Dire Straits, since I posted it in a similar subject around a month ago. Take Care @DavyJones

Friends, I've been working all night on a new analysis, as my suspicion this week is that we could be approaching what is known as the Asteroid Breakout, with Trailing Pacman and Sinking Stars
What you will notice in the below graph highlights key indicators that you should all be watching for in the coming months:
1. Asteroid breakout pattern as the star ship bursts through "average sized" asteroids
2. key/mother asteroid maintains excess growth and market share, while rocket ship bursts upward
       a. in this case, BTC and ETH (to a lesser extent) would be the key/mother asteroids. Rocket ship is XRP, which is becoming more clear by day.
3. Trailing Pacman effect to take place Q1-Q2 of 2018. This represents the masses and those whom have sold, trying to gobble up what remains they can. The pellets could be trace or fractional amounts of xrp tokens, or alt/shitcoins
4. Sinking stars. These which are represented by the likes of XLM, Doge, POWR, etc. Mostly scam coins which were once hyped up during BTC's Asteroid breakout, but will not gain on next wave of the Trailing Pacman 

5a21879da508b_astroidbreakingmethodology.thumb.PNG.c6602c5521c1761914b59d402e664908.PNG

Best TA I’ve seen in years!

40 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Ironically, the only thing that could take XRP below $.19 is a BTC crash :huh:

Crypto has grown from $160bil to double that size in about a month. so all of us suspect a huge crash is coming. 

except BTC corrected from $11k to the $9800 region and now sits calmly at $11500 right before the hedgefunds and futures trading starts. That makes me think we could end the year with a $400-500billion market cap.

it could crash and disappear in a night, of course. but every week new large announcements for the crypto community keep coming out. It seems like rather than being in a bubble, we are actually just about to baloon. like it hasn't even started yet. 

I honestly think that BTC could hit $40-50,000 next year PER COIN.

XRP? IDK.  what type of investing and HODL'ing will Arrington XRP bring to the ecosystem?  $3? $8.50?

Edited by RegalChicken

Crypto has grown from $160bil to double that size in about a month. so all of us suspect a huge crash is coming. 
except BTC corrected from $11k to the $9800 region and now sits calmly at $11500 right before the hedgefunds and futures trading starts. That makes me think we could end the year with a $400-500billion market cap.

it could crash and disappear in a night, of course. but every week new large announcements for the crypto community keep coming out. It seems like rather than being in a bubble, we are actually just about to baloon. like it hasn't even started yet. 

The amount of economic expansion over the next 5 years will be like nothing we can imagine. All the new humans and more importantly machines participating will catapult valuations to new heights.

This notion that this or that can’t be worth more than x is ridiculous. It’s all going to utterly dwarf what we know today.

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

Ironically, the only thing that could take XRP below $.19 is a BTC crash :huh:

Yes and that is a very likely thing to occur and this would be the main reason for me to get out of XRP. We have seen that XRP will take a dive when bitcoin does and currently XRP isn't going up while BTC is making new ATH's, making XRP a very high risk low reward asset.

11 minutes ago, popeji said:

Yes and that is a very likely thing to occur and this would be the main reason for me to get out of XRP. We have seen that XRP will take a dive when bitcoin does and currently XRP isn't going up while BTC is making new ATH's, making XRP a very high risk low reward asset.

I wouldn't make any trades based on swings like that.  If you are that confident, the most action I would suggest is placing buy and sell orders at key support and resistance levels.  Usually when a FLASH CRASH brings everything down, the low is unobtainable manually.  Too fast to react, too volatile to predict.

This will be the last time I give advise like this.  I've given it a thousand times only to find the OP was just trying to FUD.  DYOR, make your own choices, and be prepared to live with them.

2 minutes ago, Dennis said:

I wouldn't make any trades based on swings like that.  If you are that confident, the most action I would suggest is placing buy and sell orders at key support and resistance levels.  Usually when a FLASH CRASH brings everything down, the low is unobtainable manually.  Too fast to react, too volatile to predict.

This will be the last time I give advise like this.  I've given it a thousand times only to find the OP was just trying to FUD.  DYOR, make your own choices, and be prepared to live with them.

How about a complete trend reversal? I really don't want to get caught in one of those.