Ha ha look what I got!

Morty

14 hours ago, Hodor said:

I can honestly agree... when are they going to open a gift shop online???  While they're at it, they really need to purchase the rights to those fidget spinners!

My corporation is a procurement company for the US Military in the EU. I have distributor access to these silly spinners and anything else on Earth that we want. Do you think that we here on XRPChat can benefit from a giftshop? I think that only ones that would buy are us, pretty much. Might be cool to open one of the very few shops by XRP and maybe paypal.

9 hours ago, Xilobyte said:

Do you think that we here on XRPChat can benefit from a giftshop? I think that only ones that would buy are us, pretty much. Might be cool to open one of the very few shops by XRP and maybe paypal.

Absolutely!   I would definitely patronize it - I would get t-shirts for all my dozens of nieces, nephews, aunts, uncles, in-laws, and any other distant relations!

Let's bring on the swag and get the word out old style using t-shirts, catchy sayings, custom spinners, whatevs!   :JC_doubleup:

I wonder if Ripple is okay with this, though... I wouldn't want to venture into any copywrite infringement areas...  @Tim do you know if Ripple would be open to opening some sort of online merchandise shop so we can participate in some of this old-school "coffee cup" marketing? 

11 hours ago, Morty said:

I complained on Twitter that I didn't have a shirt. So he sent me all this ? 

Nagging is all it took? Shoot, alrighty... looking up singing telegrams...Done. Composing ditty...

*ahem* Dear wonderful @JoelKatz:

I am feeling so down and out

I don't have any swag

Someone said you had the clout

To cheer me up and brag

That I gotta Ripple shirt, shirt, shirt *high note here*

I am your number one fan

And I need to fit in with my crew

Common, you da man

Next time I will gift a cold brew

I gotta get me a Ripple shirt, shirt, shirt *high note here*

I will wear it proudly

except when I eat wings

might even get rowdy

'Cause swag removes all stings

I gotta get me a Ripple shirt, shirt, shirt *high note here*

Now you better know

With XRP recent climb

I have enough dough

to keep sending this rhyme

better get me a Ripple shirt, shirt, shirt *high note here*

What need's doing for a Ripple shirt, shirt, shirt *really high drawn out note here*

Done. Looking up Ripple office address... done...

6 hours ago, JoelKatz said:

By the way, I had no idea who I was sending it to. This was just the first request I saw on Twitter and I had an extra.

Come on u r" the joelkatz" and u had only one extra. What happened to good old marketing techs joel...lol.

On a serious note, word of mouth spreads faster than lot of us can imagine, give away of Ripple tshirts and caps doesnt sound like a bad idea specially when i can get them done in china for dime a dozen( or i should say our beloved Xrp a dozen). When people see the name they will ask what is Ripple, what do they do. It may not have direct impact on sale or price but certainly helps making common and not tech friendly people aware of its existence.

Edited by Rchopra

51 minutes ago, Rchopra said:

When people see the name they will ask what is Ripple, what do they do. It may not have direct impact on sale or price but certainly helps making common and not tech friendly people aware of its existence.

Agree 100%!  We need a Ripple shop - it wouldn't take much and it would be some innovative (yet appropriately bank-conservative) marketing! 

12 hours ago, Rchopra said:

How abt ripple sending this to all old and committed members. If jed can give free lumens. T shirts and caps are possible too.

How about Ripple sending them out to all newbies?

:D

2 hours ago, Trippy said:

How about Ripple sending them out to all newbies?

:D

That will be bit too much for them with increasing level of accounts. It will be easier to help somebody by opening an online shop for subsidized  and profit goes to charity to some poor countried from Ripple.

Edited by Rchopra

On 30/06/2017 at 9:41 PM, Rchopra said:

That will be bit too much for them with increasing level of accounts. It will be easier to help somebody by opening an online shop for subsidized  and profit goes to charity to some poor countried from Ripple.

OK...if it's too much it could be limited to just one newbie - me. :D