Open Club  ·  356 members

SWELL

So far nothing, only bad news for XRP actually

popeji

Brace yourselves for the downhill, guys :lol:

Before the conference, some people said that we will most likely never see 0.25 again. Two days into the conference, I would like to state that I certainly hope we will see 0.25 again in the future :lol:

31 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

I must admit that atm I’m very disappointed that even the first movers are not remotely thinking of using XRP and saying so out loud on a conference which is, imo, to promote Ripple as well as XRP.  As a conference host I would not be pleased, knowing the world is watching the livestream. I hosted some conferences, but I always assured that any clients in a panel would speak positive about the main USP’s of my company. Otherwise better not invite them for a panel.

I’ m clearly to negative atm,  but sh*t , they better had said nothing at all.

Regulations are hindering banks to use XRP coming years. So short or mid term target are FI’s or retail use cases. Still hoping! I’ m not a daytrader, my horizon is 2 years, which is too short term for banks obviously. 

Quoting myself is a little odd..

I regained consciousness....

As an act of faith I’m selling my mini stack XML and buy some more XRP, right NOW!

yeah, I’m a rebel. 

21 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

As an act of faith I’m selling my mini stack XML and buy some more XRP, right NOW!

yeah, I’m a rebel. 

I wish i sold my whole stack at€ 0.25 to buy more in this insnane dip

Edited by koryann

45 minutes ago, Coretex said:

Brace yourselves for the downhill, guys :lol:

Before the conference, some people said that we will most likely never see 0.25 again. Two days into the conference, I would like to state that I certainly hope we will see 0.25 again in the future :lol:

Well not until the next pump and dump at least...

9 minutes ago, koryann said:

I wish i sold my whole stack at€ 0.25 to buy more in this insnane dip

Looks like a lot of people of panicked, i missed on a sell off myself....this dip is about to reach high teens, which was my original target buy. 

40 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

yeah, I’m a rebel. 

Wait, until tomorrow, after the conference is over, more people will dump...Not sure if we will see the lowest point in the last 60-90 days. 

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, aware said:

Wait, until tomorrow, after the conference is over, more people will dump...Not sure if we will see the lowest point in the last 60-90 days. 

But hopefully not.

Edited by Guest

Just now, aware said:

Looks like a lot of people of panicked, i missed on a sell off myself....this dip is about to reach high teens, which was my original target buy. 

Tried to sell a few thousand the exchange sat on the order for 30 min and never executed the sell order. Now i'm just adding what I was going to sell back to the wallet and waiting. 

Today has been an unexpected day for most speculators and investors in XRP. @Hodor, would you please kindly give us your opinion on what you thought happened during the first two days of Swell with regards to the price?  I don't think anyone foresaw the price tanking as it did on the second day.

1 hour ago, Absinthe said:

Today has been an unexpected day for most speculators and investors in XRP. @Hodor, would you please kindly give us your opinion on what you thought happened during the first two days of Swell with regards to the price?  I don't think anyone foresaw the price tanking as it did on the second day.

Personal Opinion/Speculation: The price is heavily manipulated, and I don't mean by ripple. We're being played by wealthy, intelligent people who know how to play the game.
These guys got in very very early and hold tens of millions of XRP and can regulate the price for the time being.

When you sit back and try to figure out why they would stifle the price of XRP now, it makes sense.
I assume they want a nice gradual, slow and steady increase in price so that when it does reach their target, whatever it may be, they can slowly sell off their stack without sparking a downtrend. A big explosion in price followed by a very lengthy lull does not suit them it appears, keeping the price down while they accumulate does however.

7 hours ago, Coretex said:

To me, the tone of the answers regarding XRP was more along the lines of "who needs XRP" rather than "we are looking forward to jumping on as soon as the regulation is in place". I dont know...with the size of my investment, I am the last person to spread FUD. I just find it a little disappointing.

I'm in the same position as you.