Ripple $10?? More like $500 Per XRP

1 minute ago, Tinyaccount said:

Yeah but it's a bit hard to take such a cryptic individual seriously.  I hope he is right...    (and by the way his actual prediction is $589 + ....  so anywhere north of 589 and his prediction is correct)

But I think that's too optimistic by far for this year.  I would love to be wrong though.   :) 

Back in the real world,  I think it can land somewhere above $5 and probably below $20 this year. Bad fortune or good fortune could easily make those numbers wrong.   But that's my most likely scenario guess.

I don't normally make these kind of predictions but I'm feeling adventurous.  Longer term I have no idea....   but I'm sure it's going to be way more than it currently is...   :) 

I only expected $2 by EOY 2018 when I bought and $10 by 2019.... everything on top of it is just more fudge :D

36 minutes ago, Invincible said:

Bearableguy123 predicted $589 EOY2018 today so you guys might have to raise your standards a bit. :D

The price could literally be anything in Dec 2018, and bearableguy123 would say that is what he meant.

Like when he was doing a countdown towards something positive, missed it by a day, and then pretended like he was counting down to the coinbase twitter post discrediting the xrp rumours. "See, xrp is on sale"

what a goof.

On 13/02/2018 at 8:53 PM, MegaNerd said:

The problem with wrapping our heads around how high XRP could go (or not) is that we're basing our own personal understanding of money on XRP itself.

Value and price are not the same thing. Im into art, so ill use what i know as an example:

This dumb piece of art sold for $43 MILLION dollars... its literally a canvas.. with blue paint... and a white line. and someone bought it for $43 MILLION:

5a834ee043801_ScreenShot2018-02-13at3_46_34PM.png.7bd3bbd842303725bd33ad1652cce58e.png

The painting below which was drawn by someone with the skills of a 4 year old sold for $4 MILLION...

5a834f0d33d2d_ScreenShot2018-02-13at3_47_40PM.png.7f1dfae333aa987ac6022a226671e40e.png

This THING which looks like chalk on a chalkboard sold for $69... oh wait... no, let me correct that..

69 MILLION DOLLARS...

5a834f54c2dff_ScreenShot2018-02-13at3_48_47PM.png.59d8ea5bf3d0fb5c12315d8d190f1d16.png

I cringe every time i hear someone saying XRP CANT reach X amount because its like saying a worthless piece of art CANT sell for millions... CAUSE IT CAN AND IT DOES.

Art.. like XRP... like BTC... is all subjective. The market doesnt base price and value on the fact that you bring in $60,000 a year. You and I project our personal beliefs of 'worth' based on what we think 'expensive' looks like.

$100 per XRP is absolutely doable. $1,000 XRP is absolutely doable. Worth and price and value are NOT the same thing.  Bitcoin is not worth $20,000 but you can value it @ $20,000 a few months ago. 

Everything is subjective. Just hold.

Thanks for the post, it reminded me I’m visiting MOMA in New York in April. Can’t wait.

I often read unbelieveable price prediction for XRP, as 500$.

I agree it could happen, since the basic principle "who knows?" is correct for my point of view.

The real point in my opinion is that is very hard to be capable to keep all your XRP until it could possibly hit this price without selling a large part of them.

38 minutes ago, Mrecho said:

I agree it could happen, since the basic principle "who knows?" is correct for my point of view.

The real point in my opinion is that is very hard to be capable to keep all your XRP until it could possibly hit this price without selling a large part of them.

I think the new wave of investors ( after BTC ) will be better at HODLing than the guys before. We know the potensial, we know it can go to $1000++

41 minutes ago, Mrecho said:

exactly. many along the way will sell in fear, others in joy, others will hold. thats why its amazing to see original BTC holders with 10 bitcoin. 10 BITCOIN!? amazing!

just think if someday someone says, "i have 10 XRP!!" none of us will be here if/when that happens.