2019 and 2020 Price speculation / Bull run

4 hours ago, ripple37 said:

then write those reasons. and dont forget to write why ****** coins like bitcoin sv are going up at the same time .

added: what haters ,ppl in internet forums ?contrary to this there are bunch of good news about ripple every day . All around the world. in The news. and nada.

DYOR 

do it best gif GIF

Hodors blogs ! This forum. 

He has a point tho, XRP price will not increase to the high digits as bitcoin because there are simply too many in the current supply. Long story short: wait for the big investors and institutions to enter crypto/ripple. All we can do is invest and wait. If the big fishes come into this ocean of opportunities, Ripple can easliy hit 5 euro. No doubt about that at all. Bitcoin easily can reach 50k if it wants. Many investors think too small, because of the 'bubble of 2018'. Do your research and find out how many people or institutions actually invested during that bubble! 

IMAGINE: 2018 situation but with way more investors. **** goes down, real down. Either you put your money in stocks with 2% or you invest in the OPPORTUNITY it goes mental. 

Happy hunting

Edited by Paramas

17 minutes ago, Paramas said:

He has a point tho, XRP price will not increase because there are simply too many in the current supply.

Disagree, XRP will increase, just not to 20k or 50k levels like Bitcoin because there is more supply. Percentage wise however I think XRP will make bigger gains than BTC in the near future.

3 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Disagree, XRP will increase, just not to 20k or 50k levels like Bitcoin because there is more supply. Percentage wise however I think XRP will make bigger gains than BTC in the near future.

Then on what point do you disagree? I see now that I should of said it different. I mean the price will not be as explosively high as bitcoin because of the supply. Will adjust my post.  I agree with you, hope we are both right.

Just now, Paramas said:

Then on what point do you disagree? I see now that I should of said it different. I mean the price will not be as explosively high as bitcoin because of the supply. Will adjust my post.  I agree with you, hope we are both right.

I disagree with what you wrote, but I think we both mean the same thing ;)

Smaller marketcaps have more room for growth, the bigger a MC becomes, the more money is needed to grow equally to smaller cap coins. (I know there a little more factors then just that, but simply put).

Ofcourse when something huge fundamentally happens to BTC it could boom massively. I just don't think that huge thing is going to happen with BTC as it has it's own big problems (scale, fees, transferspeeds, corruption), and the Lightning network is not going to solve it as it takes away the decentralized aspect of it. I really think the theory that some huge early investors are just making sure it pumps every now and then is true and they will try to keep the first of its kind, but dying, coin going as long as they can squeeze money out of it.

Just now, Caracappa said:

I disagree with what you wrote, but I think we both mean the same thing ;)

Smaller marketcaps have more room for growth, the bigger a MC becomes, the more money is needed to grow equally to smaller cap coins. (I know there a little more factors then just that, but simply put).

Ofcourse when something huge fundamentally happens to BTC it could boom massively. I just don't think that huge thing is going to happen with BTC as it has it's own big problems (scale, fees, transferspeeds, corruption), and the Lightning network is not going to solve it as it takes away the decentralized aspect of it. I really think the theory that some huge early investors are just making sure it pumps every now and then is true and they will try to keep the first of its kind, but dying, coin going as long as they can squeeze money out of it.

Yes we both mean the same thing. The thing is that I am still questioning how much the investors care about  (scale, fees, transferspeeds, corruption). Ofcourse the big investors care about this but the smaller just follow the graph. I am really curious how all of this will result in the near future. But if you ask me, Ripple has a better story and more room to grow then Bitcoin. Just annoys me that **** coins with no real meaning gain 14000% in one day because someome pumps 200 million into it. They should be doing those radical things to Ripple! 

I want my schmeckels!

Just now, Paramas said:

Yes we both mean the same thing. The thing is that I am still questioning how much the investors care about  (scale, fees, transferspeeds, corruption). Ofcourse the big investors care about this but the smaller just follow the graph. I am really curious how all of this will result in the near future. But if you ask me, Ripple has a better story and more room to grow then Bitcoin. Just annoys me that **** coins with no real meaning gain 14000% in one day because someome pumps 200 million into it. They should be doing those radical things to Ripple! 

I want my schmeckels!

Investors still see 'crypto? Ohh you mean bitcoin?' as one market. So they buy a little BTC, a little ETH, some 'ohh, whats this XRP thing?' and a couple of other random coins a friend just talked about. Just like during the internet bubble when a random company put .com behind it's name and investors lined up to throw money at it. It takes years, but eventually the microsofts, apples, googles, FB's etc remain while others perish.

We're still not in the phase where most people do their research. The news is their source and they all shout Bitcoin. It takes time, but fundamentals always win. Not saying best technologies always win, sometimes competition makes a better strategic move than you did (Distributing p*rnvideos on VHS instead of Betamax).

Luckily the market is allready better then for example 2017 where suddenly 1500 different useless ICO's popped up and had money thrown at them. Step by step but not this year yet.

4 minutes ago, Caracappa said:

Investors still see 'crypto? Ohh you mean bitcoin?' as one market. So they buy a little BTC, a little ETH, some 'ohh, whats this XRP thing?' and a couple of other random coins a friend just talked about. Just like during the internet bubble when a random company put .com behind it's name and investors lined up to throw money at it. It takes years, but eventually the microsofts, apples, googles, FB's etc remain while others perish.

We're still not in the phase where most people do their research. The news is their source and they all shout Bitcoin. It takes time, but fundamentals always win. Not saying best technologies always win, sometimes competition makes a better strategic move than you did (Distributing p*rnvideos on VHS instead of Betamax).

Luckily the market is allready better then for example 2017 where suddenly 1500 different useless ICO's popped up and had money thrown at them. Step by step but not this year yet.

Not sure on what you are responding. Clearify please

22 minutes ago, Paramas said:

I want my schmeckels!

I responded to this. That investors don't have a clue what they are buying. It's all the same to them and they just follow the whales, after a pump.

It was a long respons for saying "the market is young, it's still dumb money. It will become smarter over time'.

7 hours ago, Caracappa said:

Past performance is no guarantee of future results however ;)

https://cointelegraph.com/news/the-cream-of-the-crypto-crop-10-best-performing-assets-in-2017

image.png.4c5a7f134959d8c5a45a04eb738cffb1.png