musclehog

2019 and 2020 Price speculation / Bull run

Posted (edited)

Some people like it some hate it. Price predictions

What is your genuine and I mean actually what you think, not smart ass answers is the 2019 and 2020 (both eoy and hight) predictions through the year. You can write 589 or .30c but it is not adding to the conversation. Its become tiresome (some would say price predictions are tiresome but this is a price speculation thread). 

Some people said xrp will never hit a dollar let alone 10 cents. 

So where do you see xrp heading in the next year and half? 

Is this officially now a bull run? 

Edited by musclehog

$5 end of 2019 seems to be reasonable given that some major groups want to keep the XRP price low.  Then $10 by end of 2020.   And yes, this should be a 5 to 10 year hodl starting year 2017.

3 hours ago, Sirbergan said:

IF the people claiming that BTC will reach one million by 2021 are right, 0.0003 BTC would put us at 300 dollars - I can live with that :)

Never ever thought I’d support bitcoin however I’m now willing it to 1mill so I can cash out my 300dollar xrp and never work or worry about money again. 

Does this make me a bitcoin maxi now 😬

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, MatinMontreal said:

I think $1 by end of the year. Up to $2 if FOMO kicks in.  

In 2020, $2-$5. 

Too many people let their greed make them delusional. 

Too many people get fed false hype on YouTube, Twitter, Reddit by the likes of Alex Cobb and Bearable Bull etc

Even Esoteric tradings Suzie who has over 30yrs experience in finance shows how it could “possibly” go over 300, of course we’re going to look at these people and start believing what they say when it’s constantly being thrown around YT Reddit and Twitter

Edited by BarryPotter

31 minutes ago, MatinMontreal said:

I think $1 by end of the year. Up to $2 if FOMO kicks in.  

In 2020, $2-$5. 

Too many people let their greed make them delusional. 

A big announcement or some other as yet unknown event could drive the price wildly up or down, but I think, if nothing dramatic happens, these numbers are probably about right.

I think "could" is the key word. I agree, the hype isn't really doing us any favors. Too many TouTubers out there, making unrealistic predictions and claims. I do agree with The Modern Investor, though, I have a hard time seeing XRP not reaching triple digits in the future. But that future is probably very far ahead.

That only means that I believe in Ripple's vision. I see it first hand in my business, we have clients from all over the world and sometimes have to chase their payments - from time to time it takes 5 days from when they claim to have paid, until the funds reaches our account. Varies from bank to bank and country to country, though. A Russian client of ours often pays the same day as we send our invoice, and then the money is there the next day. 

Next day and 4 seconds, though, hardly compares.

13 minutes ago, Sirbergan said:

I think "could" is the key word. I agree, the hype isn't really doing us any favors. Too many TouTubers out there, making unrealistic predictions and claims. I do agree with The Modern Investor, though, I have a hard time seeing XRP not reaching triple digits in the future. But that future is probably very far ahead.

That only means that I believe in Ripple's vision. I see it first hand in my business, we have clients from all over the world and sometimes have to chase their payments - from time to time it takes 5 days from when they claim to have paid, until the funds reaches our account. Varies from bank to bank and country to country, though. A Russian client of ours often pays the same day as we send our invoice, and then the money is there the next day. 

Next day and 4 seconds, though, hardly compares.

Triple digits I believe in, but these kind of numbers will be around 10 years away I would imagine. 

47 minutes ago, BarryPotter said:

Too many people get fed false hype on YouTube, Twitter, Reddit by the likes of Alex Cobb and Bearable Bull etc

Even Esoteric tradings Suzie who has over 30yrs experience in finance shows how it could “possibly” go over 300, of course we’re going to look at these people and start believing what they say when it’s constantly being thrown around YT Reddit and Twitter

Susie never said it could go up on FOMO, but of course it can, and will if this market stays this hot and we get some favorable regs this year (not saying that happens). I agree that 1-3 dollars is easily made on FOMO alone in a bull market. But it's real utilization that will make XRP moon, if it does. That and the sea change (sorry, but I like nautical metaphors) that will occur when OTC sales is finally over and people discover that 100B is a small number when it comes to money.

2 minutes ago, BarryPotter said:

Triple digits I believe in, but these kind of numbers will be around 10 years away I would imagine. 

I see it happening quicker than that, things are moving exponentially faster month by month these days. Moore's law (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore's_law) is still in play. It has been true since 1965. Sure, transistors - but technology has advanced just as fast.

13 minutes ago, Sirbergan said:

I see it happening quicker than that, things are moving exponentially faster month by month these days. Moore's law (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moore's_law) is still in play. It has been true since 1965. Sure, transistors - but technology has advanced just as fast.

Iv just been watching a bit of the SEC livestream and from what I can gather xrp is going to be classed as a utility coin not a security, if that’s the case then maybe things could really take off over the next 3-5 years. Thinking anything major is going to happen this year to price is a little bit naive I think. 

3 minutes ago, BarryPotter said:

Iv just been watching a bit of the SEC livestream and from what I can gather xrp is going to be classed as a utility coin not a security, if that’s the case then maybe things could really take off over the next 3-5 years. Thinking anything major is going to happen this year to price is a little bit naive I think. 

Be careful, 

I stated many time EoY 0.46 USD 2019 and get shouted down.

You have to say EoY 2019 will be 100 USD Min and your life will be golden in this forum

zzz