Ripple Very Confident In Entering Chinese Payment Channels! (2nd largest Economy In The World)

3 hours ago, Wizann said:

Can I be a drag? I find your videos to be seriously lacking any substantive, insightful or useful news. Love the dog, but you talk so fast and spew so little worth hearing. I hope this passion to make videos takes you into the profession... but damn... step it up already. Crypto is being discussed at the worlds highest levels and somehow news out of your messy bedroom is going to enlighten me on Ripple's developments? Wow, Ripple may deservedly be confident, but your confidence is surprisingly high for what you actually have to say.

Soneone's grumpy.  I found this video to be insightful, substantive, and useful.  I'm sure Calex's 10,000 youtube subscribers did too.  You may want to check yourself before you wreck yourself. 

Nicely done yet again...a great asset to our XRP community and our XRPChat community!

To the video- China may decide ultimately to use another bridge asset, but as a "bridge" to the future I can see the institutions there turning to XRP for at least the next 10-15 years until the next technological shift occurs.   Or maybe they just stick with it?  After all they are the largest holder of U.S. T Bills, notes, and bonds held by foreign countries.  So, it's not as if they haven't already intermingled their own economy with the United States'.  Adding in a bridge asset to bring down costs in x border payments may not be as big a deal as we think? 

gota' love how reactive your dog is to you Calex, and to the pc... today was a scream, mutt is sitting on the end of the bed alerted and wondering who you are talking to then moves behind you 'cause, you now, the viewing angle is better... during the vid you turn briefly to make a point to your dog and it goes into defcon4...

boy and his dog on Ripple, classic stars...

47 minutes ago, Raz said:

Do you know how this thing works? Usd to XRP, I sell the xrp to obtain the fiat that I want and they accept that fiat. I guess if you think China gives a crap about who bought the xrp then I’m thinking you’re grasping at straws. Please tell me if you are struggling with this and I’ll attempt another example. If I’m wrong somewhere please let me know and I’ll consider your point thoughtfully.

You said no one really accepts it, but pretty sure they will accept it.  Maybe Zuckerberg was pretty sure China would accept Facebook and Google was pretty sure China would accept YouTube, but they didn't. Both are banned or restricted. They do give a crap about digital products coming into their country from the outside world. There are undoubtedly security concerns. I am happy you are pretty sure,  but I am not. But I am hopeful they do use XRP.

Edited by Quintree

12 hours ago, zenkert said:

@calex960
Entering the Market - and you Dog makes a note on that.
I just love that dog of yours.

I only have one remark - China is the second largest economy?
No. It is the Largest. And has been for a while.

It's very difficult to know for sure whether it is the largest or the second largest. The government of Chine tries really hard to keep the value of their currency down, so it is very difficult to compare it to the economy of the US. I agree with you though, that China is undoubtedly the largest economy today, and if not now, then in the next 10 years. They have a yearly growth rate of >5% compared to the US growth rate of ~1.5 %. If you also count the European Union as its own economy the US economy suddenly falls to third place, with China being in the top. 

34 minutes ago, Oldschool said:

This , soo much this. i dont know how pple dont know this already.

People don't know because all available numbers, true or not, still indicate a huge gap between China and the US.

I'm not bullish on China anyway. Aging like Europe, antagonizing neighbors like Germany in 1939, all on top economic inefficiencies that make the subprime mortgage crisis look like a minor accounting error. 

35 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

People don't know because all available numbers, true or not, still indicate a huge gap between China and the US.

I'm not bullish on China anyway. Aging like Europe, antagonizing neighbors like Germany in 1939, all on top economic inefficiencies that make the subprime mortgage crisis look like a minor accounting error. 

the true numbers are also available , only slightly harder to find cause they are in the background, but i get your point. Still China is the biggest economy by far for a long time now.

Edited by Oldschool
explanation:

12 hours ago, Oldschool said:

the true numbers are also available , only slightly harder to find cause they are in the background, but i get your point. Still China is the biggest economy by far for a long time now.

Which source are you referring to?