The FUD Stompers: Like It or Not, XRP Army Is Winning Crypto’s Hashtag War

TokenBaby

Thanks for explaining that. In other news, water is wet. Although if you want to address what I actually said, I invite you to do so.

Of course there is a lot of garbage and me too would like to go back to 2013, 14 & 15 discussions that were much more technical or social impact related. But the only one can do is filter out the garbage and just react to the more intelligent or from real interest posted topics. I never react on price talks or guesses for instance... just to name the most worse bearable of all blabla...

5 hours ago, lucky said:

Oh please just "get out of crypto" if you have a problem with an asset for which a very diverse crowd is carrying the flag, including people you consider "garbage".

Lol. Unbunch your chones and chill. I never called anyone garbage. I referred to much of the content published in support of crypto as garbage.  

5 hours ago, Benchmark said:

Many humans are garbage. I assume you don't want to be associated with humans. 

This is true. Unfortunately not much I can do about that, lol. Although, once again, I never referred to anyone as garbage. 

11 hours ago, lucky said:

Oh please just "get out of crypto" if you have a problem with an asset for which a very diverse crowd is carrying the flag, including people you consider "garbage".

very twitterish

:banana:

Bro, XRP is heavily associated with bears and fortune tellers and lot of the twitter/YT crowd believe XRP is going to replace fiat as the one world currency. That's where we are right now.

Most of them don't understand economics at all or supply and demand and think there is no way that XRP won't somehow be $1000 in a very short time period. These are the people making most of the noise right now. The XRP maximalist crowd on social media is quite large and is much worse than the BTC maximalists.

Edited by Archbob

On 1/2/2019 at 9:35 AM, Archbob said:

Bro, XRP is heavily associated with bears and fortune tellers and lot of the twitter/YT crowd believe XRP is going to replace fiat as the one world currency. That's where we are right now.

Most of them don't understand economics at all or supply and demand and think there is no way that XRP won't somehow be $1000 in a very short time period. These are the people making most of the noise right now. The XRP maximalist crowd on social media is quite large and is much worse than the BTC maximalists.

Whooooooooooooo caressssssssss

Ffs people get a life including those Twitter plebs.

Talking about XRP 24/7.

Bunch a obsest lunatics.

Just buy the damn asset and fcking leave it. 

I'm litterly just reading 10 min o  this chat max a day and still i see the same people spending so much time on XRP here every single day.

YOU CANT EVEN INFLUNCE 0.000000001% OF IT SO JUST CHILL!

who cares what people do on Twitter. 

Edited by Staigera