POLL: Are you in the red? Anonymous.

Are you in the red? Anonymous.   

274 members have voted

1. 1. If you bought your entire position early, youve never been in the red. If you bought at the ATH, youve been in the red for months. Are you in the red?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are you thinking about selling / never coming back?

• If it goes much lower im selling and never coming back
    • If it goes much lower im selling but will come back lower
    • Not selling until moon

2 hours ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

Lack of market share garners even less legitimacy.

My point was everyone who says btc sucks, will fail, is crap, useless, yet is still commands over 42% of the crypto market share.

It ia very valid in may people's eyes.

Good.points Dan.

Legitimacy should be assessed based on the product, not the amount of people buying the product. Market share as an isolated metric is valid in many people’s eyes, but many people are wrong. These people are sheep.

Long-term, fundamentals do win out, even in cases where the winner is slightly less efficient than its competitors. In my eyes, BTC is nowhere near efficient enough to eke out a permanent position as market leader.

9 hours ago, Eric123 said:

@spiras  actually I sold 10K  xrp (just a fraction of what I have) Like immediately and I mean immediately like 20 minutes before the run up began.  I'm still holding the rest, waiting for $10 at least.

Yeah, I just remember you making that post.. then like right after that, XRP went off.  I'm glad to hear you didn't cash out completely.