POLL: Are you in the red? Anonymous.

Are you in the red? Anonymous.   

274 members have voted

1. 1. If you bought your entire position early, youve never been in the red. If you bought at the ATH, youve been in the red for months. Are you in the red?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Are you thinking about selling / never coming back?

• If it goes much lower im selling and never coming back
    • If it goes much lower im selling but will come back lower
    • Not selling until moon

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There's something you need to realise (that applies to all of us): saying something doesn't make it so.  You seem to think you can declare something, and that thing that you declare magically becomes

Never been in red? I think all of us have been in the red for some amount of time.  It was expensive to buy with the fees and exchanges.  I bought last summer, but it wasn't until December that i came

Im sure you all know & do the same  - I keep watching my dollar average buy-in cost & I will keep buying while it’s   significantly below that. ive been in this market (100% XRP) since De

Posted Images

Im sure you all know & do the same  - I keep watching my dollar average buy-in cost & I will keep buying while it’s   significantly below that.

ive been in this market (100% XRP) since December 2017. A late bloomer?

So with progressive occasional buying, my average cost is now sitting at AUD 1.07. Since I’m a true blue believer (& an investor not trader) I will now jump in again at low sixties AUD. It’s a steal. The fact that if I sold now I’d drop 40% of my capital is totally irrelevant coz ......

I AINT SELLING ??????

Hmmm, well overall I'm in the green.  I sold in January at a decent profit (x3), then walked away from crypto and XRP for about 3 weeks.  Then in February I bought back in to XRP and I've been buying almost everyday since then.  This second time around, I'm 42% down.  It mildly annoys me but my strategy is always to buy reasonably low, sell reasonably high.  In the grand scheme of things,  I believe my average entry price is reasonably low (78c).  I believe I will be able to sell reasonably high in the future ($4 to $7).  Yes, I would be sweating a lot more if I was in aggregate in the red on my investments.  It's not easy in that case.   

Yes I’m in the red. Initially bought in at £0.18 I think. Now have over 10,000xrp with a dca of £0.78.

starting to think it was good I only invested what I’m willing to lose as at this rate the money is as good as gone.

i won’t ever sell it at a loss though. It will either be worth pennies and I keep them or miraculously it turns around and hits £10 and I’m out and never looking back.

at rhe moment in time I’m counting it as a failed investment.

hopefully things change as I had hopes of £100 xrp. 

1 hour ago, Paddy said:

Yes I’m in the red. Initially bought in at £0.18 I think. Now have over 10,000xrp with a dca of £0.78.

starting to think it was good I only invested what I’m willing to lose as at this rate the money is as good as gone.

i won’t ever sell it at a loss though. It will either be worth pennies and I keep them or miraculously it turns around and hits £10 and I’m out and never looking back.

at the moment in time I’m counting it as a failed investment.

hopefully things change as I had hopes of £100 xrp. 

If you think it has failed, then the crypto market also "failed" from 2013 to August 2015.  Then it unfailed after that.  :D

1 minute ago, 2ndtimearound said:

If you think it has failed, then the crypto market also "failed" from 2013 to August 2015.  Then it unfailed after that.  :D

Well hopefully it does unfail in the near future ?

3 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

The great unfailing will come.  And you know....it will feel so much sweeter coming back from these "down days"....this is what I love about crypto - that sweet, sweet victory.  It will come brothers and sisters - just wait for that beautiful new dawn. 

I guess being young and investing quite a bit of money for me, I got carried away thinking of retiring, Ferrari’s, luxury lifestyles. A bit naive of me really. I can’t help but want to pick more up at these prices in case in the next 5 years we go on a run to £100 xrp.

1 hour ago, Paddy said:

I guess being young and investing quite a bit of money for me, I got carried away thinking of retiring, Ferrari’s, luxury lifestyles. A bit naive of me really. I can’t help but want to pick more up at these prices in case in the next 5 years we go on a run to £100 xrp.

Being young and holding XRP - a good combination there.  Just think - your XRP investment could bootstrap your future investments - money makes money.

24 minutes ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

Prebubble postbubble totally different

There's something you need to realise (that applies to all of us): saying something doesn't make it so.  You seem to think you can declare something, and that thing that you declare magically becomes a fact.  You have zero context to say "the bubble has popped" when the entire market is gearing up for institutional investors and an absolute sh!t-ton of money coming into the market when that regulatory green light switches on.  You also never talk of xRapid utility volume.  Your comments are becoming really value-less pessimism (very far from realism). 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.