Ripple Cheat Sheet

tomb

• karlos unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
20 hours ago, Xi195 said:

@cmbartley Seems like if history is any indication they've done those updates in waves. The website still says 15 of the top 50 banks, 30 active integrations etc. These numbers definitely need an update. 

I think you can do a pull on github readme

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@tomb This is an awesome resource for newcomers - thanks so much for consolidating it. 

On 3/25/2017 at 3:36 AM, tomb said:

Any mods want to take this over? :) Need to add Bank of England and many more. If not, I will update soon. 

A lot of good news in just two months - I don't know if it's possible to keep up with everything!  ezForex comes to mind, and yes, BOE is huge.  I know there's been some items with the Japanese Consortium, but I'll defer to others on those topics. 

Again - thank you very much!

• 4 months later...

@cmbartley Not since March. With all the additions it has gotten out of control. If anyone would like to volunteer (mods?) to update, please do. I just don't have the time to dedicate like in the past.

Also, last couple times I've tried to update, since the post is so long, it has been difficult to make additions. System must not be built to support a list/post of accomplishments that large ;)

• 3 years later...

As a two-year old XRP newby, I appreciate the enormous resources I've been able to view. My crew of youngsters who I helped to rear enlightened me to XRP and gave me initial insight to its world-wide banking implications. Tomb, the information provided gives me much to explore. Thanks, and I hope to add to the knowledge