Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful

I SODL some at $1.6 to $1.4 (better late than never ...) Bought that back at $1.3, $0.9, and now in the low $0.7 area. Still have leftover funds, I'll use those if we can get close to the $0.5 area, or if it flash crashes.

Let's make a Plunge Protection Team for XRP :)

No one can predict the bottom. BTC is getting hammered and has a strong support line at 7,900. (We are close now) If it drops below 7,900 I expect it to drop much further (6k). XRP will follow, so we are likely to see .50

I'll buy back in then. As much as I can afford and take profit from the extra investment once we recover to $1. 

The entire crypto market is red. If Bitfinex has to shut down, we’ll all drop big time again, not to mention binance, kraken, hitbtc, and every other trading platforms dealing with USDT if they get caught in that shitstorm. This might explode in the coming days. Im getting ready for even lower entries...

its so f**king sad to see people dump on xrp when its (about) the only coin worth a chicken damn in this whole crypto craze. HODL then position to buy more... possibly !

EDIT : althought I dont think its safe or wise to sell your holdings right now, I find it better to invest fresh monies when it hits the ground eventually (which obviously is not now, yet...)

Edited by Pauillac

i think BTC will go to 6500 6700 , that's still 25-30% above where it should be according to historic projection. and xrp 0.37 - 0.47 euro.  That's for this bounce. we might bounce down again btc to 5000

19 minutes ago, Zockempire said:

Guys, what did I say?  Now we have the rebound with BTC from 8k. Ripple  has risen now +24% in only a few minutes.

it might have went up for a lot of %, but unfortunately it went down a also a lot more the btc

less up and down in case of panic = more stable = better

its not something to brag around :)