Just now, paulc6t said:

@Tinyaccount what do you mean caused by the user itself? i didn’t touch anything. i have only transfered my xrp to the wallet address on gatehub. nothing else. now i want to transfer them out of that wallet and put them on my ledger. but there are stuck there : watch only wallet !!!

what did i do wrong ? i was reading that something about the safari web kit was generating the wrong secret key...

I wasn't referring to you...    I haven't followed your case.

I do know that users themselves have done things that caused the issue on some occasions.   I'd prefer not to embarrass them so won't say further. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:59 AM, paulc6t said:

@Tinyaccount what do you mean caused by the user itself? i didn’t touch anything. i have only transfered my xrp to the wallet address on gatehub. nothing else. now i want to transfer them out of that wallet and put them on my ledger. but there are stuck there : watch only wallet !!!

what did i do wrong ? i was reading that something about the safari web kit was generating the wrong secret key...

Yeah I have heard just about anything regarding this process. We use google chrome and still has same issue. How do we fix this @gatehub

Just now, paulc6t said:

@philly are you saying you still haven’t solved your issue? Maybe we could team up and force our way through the support team. This is insane. what do you think?

Have you found any other leads into solving the problem?

Add me in guys. Coming up on 5 hours since I moved ETH into @gatehub with hopes of buying XRP with it... now price is rising and gatehub  unreachable as usual

just want to make sure we are all dealing with the same issue here. don’t want to mix things up. 

I have the problem that GateHub generated a wrong secret key when i first created my ripple wallet on GateHub back in 2017. It is somehow linked to a bug from last year and a corrupted library inside Safari. Hence my wallet is disabled. That’s my guess and I haven’t found yet any other explanations. Other users were having that issue last year and back then @enej was active here on this forum and I think he solved the issue individually for the users that reached out to him. Now unfortunately @enej isn’t active here anymore and we are all left silent and having to pray and wait until support answers our support tickets.

@philly you have the same issue right?

@pmyke01 your problem seems different, am I correct?

Edited by paulc6t

7 minutes ago, pmyke01 said:

Add me in guys. Coming up on 5 hours since I moved ETH into @gatehub with hopes of buying XRP with it... now price is rising and gatehub  unreachable as usual

Already waiting more than a month on my btc. :crazy:

1 minute ago, paulc6t said:

just want to make sure we are all dealing with the same issue here. don’t want to mix things up. 

I have the problem that GateHub generated a wrong secret key when i first created my ripple wallet on GateHub back in 2017. It is somehow linked to a bug from last year and a corrupted library inside Safari. Hence my wallet is disabled. That’s my guess and I haven’t found yet any other explanations. Other users were having that issue last year and back that @enej was active here on this forum and I think he solved the issue individually for the users that reached out to him. Now unfortunately @enej isn’t active here anymore and we are all left silent and having to pray and wait until support answers our support tickets.

@philly you have the same issue right?

@pmyke01 your problem seems different, am I correct?

Correct, different problem, but as I understand it all gatehub issues were moved to this thread. If I jumped in the wrong party, I apologize.

@philly & @pmyke01

Are you having an issue where your secret key is not working?  I cannot even get in to gatehub wallet to check if my coins are still there.  Did you see anyone give suggestions on what we an do about it?  Has anyone had any luck?  

Edited by akimble29

3 minutes ago, akimble29 said:

@philly & @pmyke01

Are you having an issue where your secret key is not working?  I cannot even get in to gatehub wallet to check if my coins are still there.  Did you see anyone give suggestions on what we an do about it?  Has anyone had any luck?  

If you have your secret key. Just download toast wallet and use initialize it with your private key on your iphone, android or desktop.. it easier than working with a web wallet. Of course in order to trade you'll need to transfer your xrp's to an exchange like bitstamp or binance ..

i guess we all know that but the problem is that the secret key from our gatehub account doesn’t correspond to the displayed ripple wallet on Gatehub. when i use the secret key provided from gatehub (advanced settings), it points me out to a different wallet. 

Hi all

How normal is it for me to have submitted a ticket since 15 January and still have received zero replyfrom Gatehub???

How long a waiting period are people experiencing with Gatehub's "customer support" ??? (this term doesn't even seem to apply here)

IS there any other way to contact them?

It is SOOO FRUSTRATING to not have access and locked out of my account and XRP. I have been locked out of my account's 2FA ever since I changed to a new mobile device :(

Thank you in advance

On 2/13/2018 at 5:59 AM, vrippled said:

Hi all

How normal is it for me to have submitted a ticket since 15 January and still have received zero replyfrom Gatehub???

How long a waiting period are people experiencing with Gatehub's "customer support" ??? (this term doesn't even seem to apply here)

IS there any other way to contact them?

It is SOOO FRUSTRATING to not have access and locked out of my account and XRP. I have been locked out of my account's 2FA ever since I changed to a new mobile device :(

Thank you in advance

I sent bitcoin to Gatehub in December and I finally got it this week.  I heard nothing from customer support for almost two months.  They finally replied asking me to confirm that my issue was still unresolved.  Obviously, at the time that response didn't seem helpful at all, but I did get my bitcoin about a week later.

16 minutes ago, rashul775 said:

I sent bitcoin to Gatehub in December and I finally got it this week.  I heard nothing from customer support for almost two months.  They finally replied asking me to confirm that my issue was still unresolved.  Obviously, at the time that response didn't seem helpful at all, but I did get my bitcoin about a week later.

OK so it seems to me that they ARE working to resolve issues, process requests and close support tickets ....it's just that their responses are very VERY slow 

Short staffed in terms of requests to staff personnel ratio probably

Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad they finally got you sorted out

2 minutes ago, vrippled said:

OK so it seems to me that they ARE working to resolve issues, process requests and close support tickets ....it's just that their responses are very VERY slow 

Short staffed in terms of requests to staff personnel ratio probably

Thanks for sharing your experience. Glad they finally got you sorted out

I forgot to mention, if/when customer support finally contacts you, asking you if your issue has been resolved yet, make sure to reply to them and say your issue still hasn't been resolved.  They actually say, "If your issue has been resolved, please do not reply to it."  So if you ignore them for too long, they'll eventually mark your issue as resolved and you'll have to redo the entire crappy ticket process all over again.  Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

so something is happening @gatehub. They have hired this new person to take care of support and they have been answering to user's complaints on Twitter and Reddit. The answer always seems to be the same : "please provide the support ticket number and we will look into it ASAP". What does "ASAP" mean? Some of us have been waiting for months now (and a lot of money is at stake) and still no feedback or timeline.

if you want to be professional @gatehub, at least give us a professional answer with a clear estimate on when we can get an answer (days, weeks or months)!