Recovering stolen XRP - HELP!

soleri

9 hours ago, soleri said:

Hello everyone,

Help needed in recovering stolen (hacked) XRP!

Soleri

How much (was it just XRP?) and from what Rippleaddress (starts with an "r")?
I think those are the basics one needs to know to handover some help.

I guess they are these posts from the other topic:

11 hours ago, soleri said:

Hello everyone,

I'm new to xrptchat, but not new to XRP. I've read many complaints about Gatehub and to be honoust, my account with them was hacked and almost completed emptied. Together with all my Bitcoins, about 35 of them. It was and is still very painful. I also lodged a report with the FBI, but no news from them, yet. Is there anyone at xrpchat from London? If yes, could I ask if someone can check with MI5 or the London Metropolitan Police if I could submit a report about my account being hacked since Gatehub is based in the UK?

Unfortunately, at the time Bitstamp did not have XRP, othwise I would have parked my XRP with them. Bitstamp ANYTIME. Been with them since the beginning of my involvement in Bitcoin and cryptos. Trust them ALL the way.

I still have about 4000 XRP with Gatehub which I cannot get out. I've been in contact with them before, but they claim they are "unable" to help. Any advice, anyone.

Thanks.

Soleri

PS. Would give a reward to anyone who is able to recover my XRP and Bitcoins.

11 hours ago, soleri said:

My original Ripple wallet which had the over 1 mil xrp is:  rDYCRhpahKEhCFV25xScg67Bwf4W9sTYAm

Hi Kanaas,

Thanks for the reply. It was over 1 mil XRP and about 35 Bitcoins. Gatehub was "unable" to help me since all my cryptos were parked there. Still can't believe it. I still have over 4000 XRP stuck in Gatehub which they cannot solve!!! I've been trying for months to withdraw 4000, but without any success? I have ABSOUTELY NO confidence in Gatehub. I have ALL my funds in Bitstamp. Excellent management!

Please, if you can help?

3 hours ago, soleri said:

This is my Ripple address: rDYCRhpahKEhCFV25xScg67Bwf4W9sTYAm

It seems this wallet only has about 4,000 XRP left... as mentioned before it looks a lot of funds were sent to SnapSwap, a defunct gatway, last year. Are these the funds you are trying to recover?

Hi Mercury,

Thank you so much. Yes! ALL my funds were sent to a Snapswap wallet. What I can't understand is that Snapswap is defunct. How is it possible? I would reward anyone who helps me recover my XRP and Bitcoins. Any ideas?

Hi Dierstekker,

Thank you so much! I feel optimistic again. Yes, I'm aware that ALL funds went to a Snapswap wallet. I even contacted and lodged a report with the FBI as was advised by Ripple, but no news from them, yet. How to contact Snapswap.eu since they are now defunct? Any ideas? I'm willing to reward anyone who can help me recover my stolen XRP and Bitcoins. 

Also, I'm unable to withdraw my 4000 XRP in my Ripple account. I've been trying to send it to my other Ripple wallet, or convert them to BTC, but I continuously get this message:

Can you please advise? Thank you all very much.

Sell XRP4,077.2 XRPavailable

Your order is now active.

tejMaxLedger

Transaction LastLedgerSequence exceeded

Submit another order

My Orders(0)hide

You haven't placed any orders.

Thank you dierstekker, I have forwarded the hacker's ID to Interpol. I have also previously contacted the FBI regarding this matter. Hopefully, Interpol would be able to locate the hacker, and hence my funds. I'm praying and hoping they may be able to help in recovering my funds. Thanks once again. Much appreciated. 

14 hours ago, soleri said:

Also, I'm unable to withdraw my 4000 XRP in my Ripple account. I've been trying to send it to my other Ripple wallet, or convert them to BTC, but I continuously get this message:

Can you please advise? Thank you all very much.

Sell XRP4,077.2 XRPavailable

Your order is now active.

tejMaxLedger

Transaction LastLedgerSequence exceeded

Submit another order

My Orders(0)hide

You haven't placed any orders.

You have a lot of trust lines.  Each trust line 'locks' 5xrp that can not be sold. And 20 xrp is locked anyway.

Delete trust lines and try again