Allvor Wants to use Ripple (XRP) to Become Top Cryptocurrency for e-commerce

5 minutes ago, kiwixrp said:

Back the truck up. How do you know who issued which ALV or LOL or XRP then

Hello,
ALV issued by the Allvor Project is exclusively linked to the account raEQc5krJ2rUXyi6fgmUAf63oAXmF7p6jp.

1 minute ago, Allvor said:

Hello,
ALV issued by the Allvor Project is exclusively linked to the account raEQc5krJ2rUXyi6fgmUAf63oAXmF7p6jp.

Ok so if you know the real account address of issuer then your ok. Is each ALV tied to that address for life? What happens if Bob made some ALV or whatever of his own and gave some to Fred. Then later Fred gets some real ALV’s from you and they mix ? How do you know which ALV is which ? Not sure how it works 

12 minutes ago, kiwixrp said:

Back the truck up. How do you know who issued which ALV or LOL or XRP then

My ALV are a different token backed by my wallet....you have to set the trustline with the wallet that you trust.

Im not promoting anything, i just want to make clear with my token examole how easy is to create a token in the xrp ledger and also how easy is to create 10 millions of tokens with just 1 XRP

1 ALV (my ALV) = 0.00000001 xrp

1 Xrp = 10.000.000 (my ALV)

In order to create 100B (my ALV), i only need 10.000 xrp.

2 minutes ago, Winteriscomming said:

My ALV are a different token backed by my wallet....you have to set the trustline with the wallet that you trust.

Im not promoting anything, i just want to make clear with my token examole how easy is to create a token in the xrp ledger and also how easy is to create 10 millions of tokens with just 1 XRP

1 ALV (my ALV) = 0.00000001 xrp

1 Xrp = 10.000.000 (my ALV)

In order to create 100B (my ALV), i only need 10.000 xrp.

Ok but can your ALV mingle with the original ALV so you can no longer tell the ALV from the ALV ? ?

2 hours ago, Winteriscomming said:

no no no....“My ALV is better than your ALV:air_kiss:

You know why......because i will give you the same amount in "LOL" coins also. So you will receive 2 coins (2x1).

5acb7c89914a9_ScreenShot2018-04-09at13_17_45.thumb.png.e2eadaa711c6e4cf3c070d64db4ea8ca.png

I'M THE CREATOR OF LOL COIN!!!! who wants LOL and ALV?

Yeah? Dont think I can do better than that? I’ll call whatever you bid, and add +1. Let’s see how that works from a hyperinflation perspective...:girl_cray2:

even if one ALV is not one ALV when created on different addresses.... jeez, this is more complication than this space needs in my view. 

Edited by Member278576

2 hours ago, kiwixrp said:

Ok so if you know the real account address of issuer then your ok. Is each ALV tied to that address for life? 

Yes, always linked to the same issuing account. It is bound to the issuer forever.

2 hours ago, kiwixrp said:

What happens if Bob made some ALV or whatever of his own and gave some to Fred. Then later Fred gets some real ALV’s from you and they mix ? How do you know which ALV is which ? Not sure how it works 

Different emissions do not mix. This is how the dollar issued by Gatehub and the dollar issued by Biststamp

1 hour ago, kiwixrp said:

Ok but can your ALV mingle with the original ALV so you can no longer tell the ALV from the ALV ? ?

Hello, this does not happen. Imagine if anyone could issue dollars and mingle with the dollars guaranteed by Gatehub or Bistsamp? It does not. The same occurs with ALV.

ALV and XRP have the same basis for value: speculation.

Those laughing at ALV in this thread are laughing at the XRP Ledger itself.

"Why would banks use XRP? They'll just create their own!!"

"Why would stores use ALV? They can just create their own!"

Ripple has pushed institutions into XRP usage by offering incentives on top of money-saving software. Allvor has the same recipe for a different market. It doesn't matter if it was easy to create. I can create a bitcoin clone in a few minutes. It's the follow-through that counts. I also doubt any of you could create a redemption site as slick as Allvor.org, which is why I believe they have the skills to make e-commerce plugins.

Edited by flanman

9 minutes ago, flanman said:

ALV and XRP have the same basis for value: speculation.

Those laughing at ALV in this thread are laughing at the XRP Ledger itself.

"Why would banks use XRP? They'll just create their own!!"

"Why would stores use ALV? They can just create their own!"

Ripple has pushed institutions into XRP usage by offering incentives on top of money-saving software. Allvor has the same recipe for a different market. It doesn't matter if it was easy to create. I can create a bitcoin clone in a few minutes. It's the follow-through that counts. I also doubt any of you could create a redemption site as slick as Allvor.org, which is why I believe they have the skills to make e-commerce plugins.

We're here to make money. We don't want any clones. XRP the standard for everything!

@Allvor do I understand correctly that your airdrop is based on a snapshot from end of March?

In other words if I send my XRP to another wallet can I still claim the ALV in the original wallet even if it has no longer XRP in it (except for the reserve and enough for the trustline)?

Is there some kind of expiry date? In other words can I still claim ALV a few months from now?

54 minutes ago, Quintree said:

We're here to make money. We don't want any clones. XRP the standard for everything!

This is a terrible take for two reasons:

1) ALV uses XRP, just like any other IOU. If ALV goes up in price, so does XRP. 

2) If everyone had this attitude, XRP would likely fail and regulators would come after it as a security.

The XRP Ledger is free and open source, and in order for it to spread world-wide, we need independent developers who love XRP and are not affiliated with Ripple. 

Edited by flanman

1 minute ago, flanman said:

This is a terrible take for two reasons:

1) ALV uses XRP, just like any other IOU. If ALV goes up in price, so does XRP.

2) If everyone had this attitude, XRP would likely fail and regulators would come after it as a security.

The XRP Ledger is free and open source, and in order for it to spread world-wide, we need independent developers who love XRP and are not affiliated with Ripple. 

All right,  I'll wait for Ripple's endorsement. If they say you're not trolling and are useful,  I'll believe them.