Allvor Wants to use Ripple (XRP) to Become Top Cryptocurrency for e-commerce

On 4/9/2018 at 8:04 AM, Allvor said:

Hello,
ALV issued by the Allvor Project is exclusively linked to the account raEQc5krJ2rUXyi6fgmUAf63oAXmF7p6jp.

Hello, I have a question: I received the 5k ALV to my gatehub wallet and it shows that amount in the wallet. I also have a cold storage wallet and I assume I received another 5k for that wallet as well because on gatehub my wallet says the NET worth of ALV is ~10K ALV. My question is: how do I access the other 5k of ALV and transfer it to my gatehub wallet?

Thank you

On 4/9/2018 at 1:26 PM, flanman said:

ALV and XRP have the same basis for value: speculation.

Those laughing at ALV in this thread are laughing at the XRP Ledger itself.

"Why would banks use XRP? They'll just create their own!!"

"Why would stores use ALV? They can just create their own!"

Ripple has pushed institutions into XRP usage by offering incentives on top of money-saving software. Allvor has the same recipe for a different market. It doesn't matter if it was easy to create. I can create a bitcoin clone in a few minutes. It's the follow-through that counts. I also doubt any of you could create a redemption site as slick as Allvor.org, which is why I believe they have the skills to make e-commerce plugins.

At the end of the day if the @Allvor team builds the plugins establishes relationships and starts onboarding merchants the value will go up. And honestly  it is a great win for team XRP. It is also a nice gesture on their part to airdrop ALV to XRP holders. I don't understand all the hate and FUD hear. Just get your tokens and disable rippling. If you are technically not capable of doing it don't simply cry. How many of you wanted to get XRP at 0.0001? I am sure you would not have bought XRP then if you are not interested in ALV now. 

On 4/9/2018 at 8:11 AM, kiwixrp said:

Ok so if you know the real account address of issuer then your ok. Is each ALV tied to that address for life? What happens if Bob made some ALV or whatever of his own and gave some to Fred. Then later Fred gets some real ALV’s from you and they mix ? How do you know which ALV is which ? Not sure how it works 

Right now there are at least two issuing addresses of ALV. Only one of them has any trading activity so you would have to set your trust line to that address if you want to trade with other holders of ALV. If Bob makes ALV, they won't the same ALV Allvor made since there won't be any trading activity for Bob's ALV unless other people set trust lines to Bob's issuing address and start trading his ALV too. Tokens with the same name but different issuing addresses are treated as completely separate tokens on the XRPL (unless you have rippling enabled then it gets a little more confusing) With rippling disabled they are completely separate as far as the XRPL is concerned.

Two addresses that currently have issued ALV:

raEQc5krJ2rUXyi6fgmUAf63oAXmF7p6jp <--- this is the address that Allvor is tells people to set trust lines to, and the address which issues the ALV people have

rJjwHdcM8NrHJicL8JTscZSeFdHF3JvJsZ