Missing withdrawal

insomniag

I made a withdraw of 9500Euros from Gatehub 16 days ago to a Euro bank account. But I still have not received the money 16 days later! I have contacted support repeatedly but I never got a reply!! They ignore my messages! I  sent a few euros to the same bank account before to test it and I received it within 2 days. But when I sent the 9500euros I never got them! What should I do? Please any advice!

Edited by karlos
changed title

9 minutes ago, insomniag said:

I made a withdraw of 9500Euros from Gatehub 16 days ago to a Euro bank account. But I still have not received the money 16 days later! I have contacted support repeatedly but I never got a reply!! They ignore my messages! I  sent a few euros to the same bank account before to test it and I received it within 2 days. But when I sent the 9500euros I never got them! What should I do? Please any advice!

Please send me your email via PM so we can find your ticket.

Your money was definitely not stolen but transaction might got rejected by your bank.

Thank you!

Edited by enej

2 minutes ago, AlexSavvides said:

The guys will fix it dude don't worry

I am sure that that they have not stolen the money but there is definitely an error and the money is missing . My biggest concern is that they do not reply to my messages for 10+ days!

10 minutes ago, enej said:

Please send me your email via PM so we can find your ticket.

Your money is definitely not stolen but transaction might got rejected by your bank.

Thank you!

I sent you PM. I have contacted the bank and told me that they have not received anything and that the sender may have not sent the money at all.

I've been in that exact same situation and here's my advice:  Check your Gatehub account regularly. If there was a problem with the withdrawal, the money will appear back there. Also,  keep nagging Gatehub until you get a satisfactory answer and/or the money appears in either of your accounts. If after a few days, your problem is still not solved, come back to the forum and complain. You shouldn't have to shame a company in a public forum to get an answer about your own money but, alas, apparently that's the way it is.

Also: take deep breaths. The money will show up eventually, but I know that doesn't lessen the frustration caused by the delay and the lousy customer service. 

Have faith, I waited in excess of 6 weeks for a transfer from Gatehub to my Australian account but Enej did resolve the matter after a PM was sent and also gave me compensation , paying the transfer fees. I am currently on 14 days waiting for a transfer from my British bank account to Gatehub and believe  Enej will resolve the issue.

@insomniag @enej

Edit: lol.  Deposit email 2 minutes ago. :dance4:

Let me know if everything gets sorted out properly.   Im still waiting for my BTC to get deposited in the wallet.. I did it today @1030A.M. US Pacific time.  I just did a bit of browsing and found this https://support.gatehub.net/hc/en-us/articles/115004309229--RESOLVED-Bitcoin-BTC-transactions-temporarily-suspended , but im hoping sometime tomorrow my issue will get resolved. 

Edited by BroHamBone

• 5 months later...