DSE, XRP

lacekim11

"troll

One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument"

I don't think I have been acting like a troll. However other people who have came onto my post are the trolls .....

8 minutes ago, codiusrex said:

@lacekim11 you never mentioned the intent and purpose of the information you are attempting to gather.

You made it clear you were gathering facts  but not opinions. To what end?

Please explain in great detail how and why this information will be used precisely.

That will help the community determine for themselves if this is an extemporaneous post or a more deliberate effort to gather information for malicious intent. 

Thank you. 

https://thereceptionist.com/blog/should-you-collect-ndas-from-your-companys-visitors/#content_upgrade_popup_23144 

Ripple isn't a little guy company. They have NDAs signed with everyone involved. Do you remember the White House meeting?  Still have no idea what was said. First of all they have a full legal team on call 24/7 to deal with issues. They are tied to major countries. They have offices all over in different countries.

As far as the XRP, that is owned by the individuals but the ripple net with all the platforms to speed up, increase rate and everything else belongs to ripple. If ripple went out of business tomorrow, we would still own the XRP, could still trade it. The ripple net however would be gone. 

"Patent number: 5025369"

The question I have is this the patent used, mathematical problem, in the XRP.

https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/fa/43/40/567f2565faf1b1/US20160224949A1.pdf is newer but it lacks a equation such as  Patent number: 5025369.

its newer but it lacks a equation such as  Patent number: 5025369.

Goes into more questions with this "Assignee: David Schwartz Enterprises, Inc. (New York, NY) the patent is filed to that instead of personal " 

Simply im trying to find out if any of you may know more. If you do not, hey it was worth the try. People want to throw out their opinions, thats fine but there's no facts. Im lining this stuff out because it is fact. There is no denying a patent. 

Does anyone know where I can find stuff on DSE or whatever the other project David did before ripple? that was the previous company David started. That and this may have some real similarities. 

33 minutes ago, lacekim11 said:

The ripple net however would be gone. 

Where would it go?  I don't understand how you came to that conclusion.