XRP is about to pass Bitcoin's 24hr volume. Just $150m to go.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are now just $150m away from XRP's 24hr volume overtaking bitcoin's.

Get ready for a 24hr volume party! :dance4:

ScreenClip.png.8d4545a5443db98efa0e8a957f74683c.png

Ladies and gentlemen, we are now just $150m away from XRP's 24hr volume overtaking bitcoin's.
Get ready for a 24hr volume party! :dance4:
ScreenClip.png.8d4545a5443db98efa0e8a957f74683c.png
Gosh..now that's pretty awesome...and still compared to bitcoin, demand is very concentrated. I shudder to think what would happen if XRP had equal publicity to Bitcoin...

Wow, that volume is insanity. I believe the second highest volume was in the may bull market and it was 'only' reached around the 400 / 500 MM on 2 days. The first one was a bit over 400 MM and the price more then doubled in the days following.

one thing to notice. The volume is more than 2 bill. The number of ripple accounts is 440K ish.. How do you guys explain this rise without any FIs  starting to play?

11 minutes ago, kuyu said:
12 minutes ago, MarioFle said:
one thing to notice. The volume is more than 2 bill. The number of ripple accounts is 440K ish.. How do you guys explain this rise without any FIs  starting to play?

Constant trading. It's manic.

mmmmm I do not think so.

34 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

Guys, what's the difference between the volume you have quoted above versus whats listed on xrpcharts.ripple.com? Do both figures refer to something different that I am not aware of. XRP charts volume is at $1.4 billion

official charts don't include all sources, prob due to not being compatible with their api

Just now, zerpdigger said:

official charts don't include all sources, prob due to not being compatible with their api

Thanks for confirming that @zerpdigger I was thinking something like that but could not verify anywhere. 

In trying to explain XRP to my Dad, he was blown away by the 24 hour trade volume based on XRP charts, wait til I tell him this! :beach: