Mercury

Something Shiny Comes This Way... **DONE!**

2 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Bradbury, XRP, The Moon, Bullion, Numismatics.   Who knew it was possible to link all these wonderful things in one beautiful piece of work.  Well done Mercury...   you are a legend.     :)

Yup it's almost like XRP poetry!

1 hour ago, tulo said:

Great project!

The total 2019 coins are for each coin, i.e. 2019 gold, 2019 silver and 2019 bronze or 2019 total (example: 50 gold, 300 silver, 1669 bronze)?

2019 in total. 

The exact amount of each type will change depending on demand, but I suspect your division is the most likely.

4 hours ago, GiddyUp said:

Absolutely awesome!!! :JC_doubleup:

We don't have to redeem the coin to access the XRP on the back, right? :D

Nope. The coin is yours forever as either a precious metal investment or keepsake :)

I'm in for a gold coin! 

Actually, I'd really love a large triple-struck proof round, between 2 and 4 troy ounces of .9999 gold, with the triskelion in high relief on the obverse and something more abstract struck on the reverse. Jus' saying, if you want to take my money, that'd be a good way to go about it. :good:

9 minutes ago, robertbruce said:

im in, but im not quite sure how to pay, not quite sure what "Bitstamp or Gatehub USD IOU" is, please explain?

Try going to https://www.theworldexchange.net/ and type USD into the currency input box.  It will provide exchange rates directly from Ripplenet for various USD options eg a Bitstamp USD or a Gatehub one.   So you can buy these usd iou's from the exchanges using either that site or a wallet of your own and then transfer them to the Ripple address for the coins.  (To use that site you would need to create a wallet there and put 20 XRP plus coin cost in and you wouldn't be able to recover the 20...   But it's a useful site to have in your toolbox)