Mercury

Something Shiny Comes This Way... **DONE!**

so the public keys all scanned fine for me...haven't scratched off the private ones yet...but it begs the question...once i have the private key, what do you guys recommend for transferring? gatehub? whats the best way to transfer coins from the medallions to say a ledger...thanks!

Update

This is for those medallion holders with wallets attached.

I have emailed you all individually- please check your email and contact me if you did not get it. I have heard back from a few about some potential issues that in good conscience I can not ignore. The email outlines the problem and some potential solutions that requires a majority consensus.

I apologize profusely for any problems and/ or inconvenience they may cause you. All first batch medallion orders (even those without a wallet) will receive a future discount on any potential future batches.

27 minutes ago, pucksterpete said:

No need to apologise 

You have done a great job 

Thanks... having moments of self doubt!

11 minutes ago, pucksterpete said:

@Mercury in regards to the scratch off seal on the coin, whats the best tool to use without damaging the coin?

The best I have found is simply using your finger nail from the center outwards. Start soft and go harder as needed, the underling dual layers protects the metal underneath.

Try not to use a sharp nail as it can scratch by accident.

Biggest care is gold and then silver. Bronze is much tougher

@Mercury has done an enormous amount of work for this wonderful project.  It's having a little hiccup but because he is such a straight up guy he wants to cover all costs of any hiccup himself.  That ain't right.....

The options in the poll are missing the better third option....

Hang on to the Master list till everything settles.  Any wallet problems can be sorted individually and because of the wallet keeping fee any extra costs will be covered by a tiny levy on all us lucky coin recipients.  All of us happy to pay a tiny amount so Merc doesn't have a burden to bear all by himself.

Come on guys chime in and stop Mercury from wearing all the cost himself.   Thanks Merc, as ever, for being a decent bloke but we got this....

4 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

@Mercury has done an enormous amount of work for this wonderful project.  It's having a little hiccup but because he is such a straight up guy he wants to cover all costs of any hiccup himself.  That ain't right.....

The options in the poll are missing the better third option....

Hang on to the Master list till everything settles.  Any wallet problems can be sorted individually and because of the wallet keeping fee any extra costs will be covered by a tiny levy on all us lucky coin recipients.  All of us happy to pay a tiny amount so Merc doesn't have a burden to bear all by himself.

Come on guys chime in and stop Mercury from wearing all the cost himself.   Thanks Merc, as ever, for being a decent bloke but we got this....

Appreciate the sentiment, but those that purchased a medallion deserve to get what they asked and paid for- at least a say in what happens. That's why there is a poll :) No judgement or expectation. I will abide the majority will of medallion owners

1 minute ago, Mercury said:

Appreciate the sentiment, but those that purchased a medallion deserve to get what they asked and paid for- at least a say in what happens. That's why there is a poll :) No judgement or expectation. I will abide the majority will of medallion owners

Yeah but you didn't give us the option to share the cost...  Your poll was incomplete...   :) 

im at work now but when i go home i will scratch off the private keys and see if any issues, this will help me determine my vote...and im willing to help cover costs if it comes to a sweep...