CryptoLearner

Price Predictions after SWELL?

XRP didn't deserve the beating it got in the China ordeal, it should have gone up with all the good news but the sheep are timid on a good day.

Let's just hope no other country bans McDonald's tokens, people might think they're connected to xrp as well and keep the price down.

If we could reach $0.80 AUD i would be happy.

7 hours ago, Coretex said:

0.15-0.29 usd

I dont expect anything from SWELL.

If nothing happens this will be a good sign to see that finally media is not pumping the tech and the tech is organically grown through usage and institutional adoption.

I just hope all banks get a green light for simultaneous usage.

Price predictions are on avarage lower now then in the topic of 27 august.

Why is that? Are we more pessimistic due to new information since? China Crisis ?     ( note: a better band than Steve Miller imo)

Just wondering cause there has been really good news since, my thoughts are that XRP is gaining more traction and momentum in september ( but not reflected in the price yet...)  

I think people were too optimistic after pump in May IMO. I don't think it is related to China as I see it as a good thing for Ripple more than a bad thing. I always said that I would be more than happy with $1 by end of 2017. At this point I would be happy with anything above $0.30.

Edited by AlvaroXRP

17 minutes ago, AlvaroXRP said:

I think people were too optimistic after pump in May IMO. I don't think it is related to China as I see it as a good thing for Ripple more than a bad thing. I always said that I would be more than happy with $1 by end of 2017. At this point I would be happy with anything above $0.30.

I think it will take some time for xrp to stabilize above 0.3$. Hope I dont sound too negative. 

i am a new comer to xrp- cryptocurrencies -- but i feel that as the  xrp market cap is 10 billion dollars and bit coin is about 70 billion dollars-  so we can at the most expect a 7 times increase in xrp within a year- i.e. about 1.75 dollars from the current 0.25 cents- warm regards to all xrp members - 

45 minutes ago, hirorajni said:

i am a new comer to xrp- cryptocurrencies -- but i feel that as the  xrp market cap is 10 billion dollars and bit coin is about 70 billion dollars-  so we can at the most expect a 7 times increase in xrp within a year- i.e. about 1.75 dollars from the current 0.25 cents- warm regards to all xrp members - 

Market c(r)apper...

What would you suggest SWIFT's market cap be, as they move 5 trillion usd daily?

Market cap just isn't that applicable on Ripple.

1 hour ago, hirorajni said:

Only if you think Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin 1Mb, Bitcoin 2mb, at war with each other on twitter and confusing as hell to users, and still unable to transact mainstream volume, will dominate XRP which is backed by a solid plan, a rockstar team, banks and a multi billion budget. And ready to transact mainstream volume today.

I don't. I expect Ripple to lead market cap this year already.

Edited by lucky

1 hour ago, lucky said:

Only if you think Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin 1Mb, Bitcoin 2mb, at war with each other on twitter and confusing as hell to users, and still unable to transact mainstream volume, will dominate XRP which is backed by a solid plan, a rockstar team, banks and a multi billion budget. And ready to transact mainstream volume today.

I have been trying to figure out my moves for upcoming forks, and I STILL don't know what to do. The rhetoric for BTC/BTH/BTG is more convoluting than helpful (see /r/btc). And they all claim to be the real bitcoin. I know it's been said, but will the real bitcoin please stand up? Sentiment tells me to put everything into XRP until the dust clears.

On 10/10/2017 at 1:37 PM, lucky said:

I don't. I expect Ripple to lead market cap this year already.

As in Ripple's cap drastically grows or BTC and ETH dramatically shrink in market cap size? :P