Baboly

SBI President Kitao's relationship with ripple, utilization of virtual currency XRP and future business development

I'm not sure exactly what to make of this because my translate software is translating it fairly crap but does that say that SBI owns 11.05% of total XRP?

Man that was hard to read but I hope that are successful in rolling out their Exchange soon. It'll open up the way for serious investors/traders to get in XRP.

I've been waiting for SBI to make it clear they're using XRP for actual remittances moreso, however.

Maybe they will couple that kind of news when their exchange goes live.

Either way, they're getting closer and closer to using it, I think.

I will wait and see.

Edited by ACC-XRP

2 minutes ago, Kiir said:

I believe so.

Also. We already read somewhere else that SBI has 11%, so that should be true.

1 minute ago, Hodlezerper said:

I could be wrong, but I believe they are over 10% stakeholders in Ripple the company

Yeah I think that's what I was kind of confused about. I wasn't sure whether the article meant they were stakeholders or owned the XRP or if that is synonymous

This is just a person's notes during the fintech summit that is held now 19-22 sept. http://finsum.jp/
But very interesting notes!

It`s a link to live streams but it doesn't work for me. 

Edited by Baboly

13 minutes ago, BDD said:

Yeah I think that's what I was kind of confused about. I wasn't sure whether the article meant they were stakeholders or owned the XRP or if that is synonymous

SBI Holdings participated in Ripple's series B funding round, which would likely make them shareholders in Ripple the company.

I would not be at all surprised if they have also been buying XRP, while it is still cheap :D.

https://ripple.com/insights/ripple-raises-55-million-in-series-b-funding/

"We are negotiating to establish " virtual currency derivatives market " in collaboration with American companies "

"Since also starting "SBI Virtual Currencies" of domestic virtual currency exchanges before the end of the year, ripple, Inc. XRP large attention to whether the world's first exchange is born, which was the key currency of is I ?? "

Promising