ravintolx

XRP Rings - Coming soon!

Hello fellow Hodlrs!!

I just recently learned how to use a Zbrush software to do some 3D prints and came up with the idea of printing out an XRP ring. 

59c12a3190991_ScreenShot2017-09-19at16_15_56.png.e4d3818912d8ddf9bea96b3b467f1390.png

The plan is to cast it out on 92.5 sterling silver and price will be 699 XRP. My plan is to HODL the profits to pay my study loan in the future.

If anyone's interested or would like any other crypto ring design send me a message :) 

Then we're gonna have the XRP illuminati holding that ring. With that ring we'll be able to open secret places around the world where the XRP's secrets are stored. In the next millennium people will look for the holy XRP instead of the holy grail. In Dizer's island party everybody will be initiated to the XRP's illuminati!

Say hi to the holy XRP!

Just now, tulo said:

Then we're gonna have the XRP illuminati holding that ring. With that ring we'll be able to open secret places around the world where the XRP's secrets are stored. In the next millennium people will look for the holy XRP instead of the holy grail. In Dizer's island party everybody will be initiated to the XRP's illuminati!

Say hi to the holy XRP!

hahah! Actually I would really like (when the tech gets there) to add a chip with USB connection inside so it can become a wearable wallet **throws off million dollar idea***

7 minutes ago, baggy23 said:

How to choose the size? Do you ship internationally? Is it possible to do one with gold too? :big_boss:

You can give send your size and I can definitely do it. Yes I can ship anywhere and yup it's possible but it'll be more expensive though (need to find a provider to cast in gold)

7 minutes ago, pucksterpete said:

I better purchase it now, before the price goes up  :D

Indeed! I'm actually thinking of engraving the XRP cost inside for anyone decides to sell it later when price runs up!

1 hour ago, ravintolx said:

Hello fellow Hodlrs!!

I just recently learned how to use a Zbrush software to do some 3D prints and came up with the idea of printing out an XRP ring. 

59c12a3190991_ScreenShot2017-09-19at16_15_56.png.e4d3818912d8ddf9bea96b3b467f1390.png

The plan is to cast it out on 92.5 sterling silver and price will be 699 XRP. My plan is to HODL the profits to pay my study loan in the future.

If anyone's interested or would like any other crypto ring design send me a message :) 

Since you are printing it, can you make changes to the design (i.e. patterns, engraving)?