Sign in to follow this  
WillyCracket

Back up again. Question.

Missed out on the dip of 0.19AUD now back up to 0.24AUD. Mad as a cut snake! 

But i have a question, in general i assumed those invested in cryptos are intelligent enough to not be persuaded by news, i mean how many times has news came, the price dips and people panic sell only to have the price rise up again. You would think people would just hold on and wait it out?

Have i given the crypto community too much credit?

i missed my chance to buy i bought alot 1 week prior to the dip ... avg Portfolio price is 0.21 USD cents =(

I should of sold at 0.22 and re-bought at the dip.. but hey i'm ready for the rocketship to $2.00 like what ppl are predicting..

8 hours ago, WillyCracket said:

Missed out on the dip of 0.19AUD now back up to 0.24AUD. Mad as a cut snake! 

But i have a question, in general i assumed those invested in cryptos are intelligent enough to not be persuaded by news, i mean how many times has news came, the price dips and people panic sell only to have the price rise up again. You would think people would just hold on and wait it out?

Have i given the crypto community too much credit?

nnah not me, im one of the panic-dumpees... but not me rippys, uh-uh no-way, i kept me rips....

BTC got to 3700aud, i bailed bt and me alts and bought more rips at .21... when rip gets to .3aud, which is -.05 from my last entry point, ill actually be ahead, sfh i dunno'...

but yer, luvin' the ride, although hft actually gets boring unless you've got enough in there to earn (and loose) on a 2cent stop. Nonetheless, I havn't watched tv in months, I bought a real cexy 4x4 trailer, parked it in the yard and ain't even looked at it yet... i dev'd the early internet back in the 90's, this is the same excitement as back then, except much better 'cause eveything workin' better......

5 hours ago, Dan1 said:

@robertbruce Robert the Bruce first King of Scotland ... 

I've been leaving XRP chat on the comp for the last 1 month  +

Dan, I bet your running a linux box?

Strictly speaking, That Bruce of Scotland made some hard choices and was not loved by all. Unfortunately I have a third christian name which didn't have a good implication back then as paganism was still aroun' in the highs, but we gota' live eh....

Sign in to follow this